Am I misremembering this?

naranja

Educated Fool
It was on the Ed Hunter tour in 99, not sure which show.

The band start to go into a Blaze era song when a fan(s) shouts their discontent about the song. Bruce shouts at him to show some respect or something like that.

Did that happen? Have a feeling it was before clansman.

The band start to go into a Blaze era song when a fan(s) shouts their discontent about the song. Bruce shouts at him to show some respect or something like that.

:uhm: Did this really require a new topic?

No, it did not.
We've had a few too many one-question-only threads appearing in the past few days. Please check if there's an existing thread appropriate for the topic before posting a new one.

We've had a few too many one-question-only threads appearing in the past few days. Please check if there's an existing thread appropriate for the topic before posting a new one.
Not to stretch this one out, but its already here so may as well.

I have a thread I want to do, not sure if it would be considered a one-question-only thread, but its essentially asking people to come up with a clear idea of how powerful they think Eddie is. Essentially, how fast, strong, durable, what powers he has, and so on. Just trying to get the most absolute balls out stuff imaginable. What thread would that be appropriate for? Or would it warrant its own thread?

There is a Best Eddie thread, but that's mostly about artwork. I think this would probably make a thread in its own right.

There is a Best Eddie thread, but that's mostly about artwork. I think this would probably make a thread in its own right.
I'm starting from the assumption that all depictions of Eddie are the same entity, just at different points in time (Yes, probably including Eddie as....whatever the hell that was on the cover of The Clairvoyant). So anything any one depiction of Eddie can do, would be translated as a capability for all.

Last edited:
Not to stretch this one out, but its already here so may as well.

I have a thread I want to do, not sure if it would be considered a one-question-only thread, but its essentially asking people to come up with a clear idea of how powerful they think Eddie is. Essentially, how fast, strong, durable, what powers he has, and so on. Just trying to get the most absolute balls out stuff imaginable. What thread would that be appropriate for? Or would it warrant its own thread?

What the fuck!!! What powers has Eddie got? Er none he’s a piece of artwork. After all these years I’m still amazed at the pointless shit some people want to talk about on the internet.

What the fuck!!! What powers has Eddie got? Er none he’s a piece of artwork. After all these years I’m still amazed at the pointless shit some people want to talk about on the internet.
From a gaming or storyline point of view I guess. There's been a bit of a storyline to Eddie's character in artwork across the years, just not a very complete one.

From a gaming or storyline point of view I guess. There's been a bit of a storyline to Eddie's character in artwork across the years, just not a very complete one.

Well, first he was your average street punk (IM), but life on the streets took turn for the worse for him and he found himself leading a life of crime, eventually ending with a cold blooded murder in the streets when things got out of hand (Killers). The poor chap was caught red-handed and put on trial, but the UK under Thatcher was not a good place to be in that scenario - they started to poke around his brain a bit and put him into a padded cell (POM). Out of his mind and staring at the wall, the bloke's sanity began to slip and his mind began to wander - he started imagining himself as an Egyptian pharaoh (Powerslave) or as a bounty hunter in a distant future (SIT). Eventually, when he started imagining himself as an Arctic god, a transcendental being, he succumbed to the delusions and tried to cut out his own heart… with disastrous consequences in real life. The blood loss was rather severe and the medical attention lacking - they thought he was already dead and didn't check his vital signs properly, burying him alive where a random grave robber found him alive and exasperated (NPFTD). The weight of this experience on his shoulders certainly didn't help him at all - he found himself stalking the nearby park, crawling up the trees and waiting for unsuspecting passersby after dark (FOTD)...

… you meant something like this?

Well, first he was your average street punk (IM), but life on the streets took turn for the worse for him and he found himself leading a life of crime, eventually ending with a cold blooded murder in the streets when things got out of hand (Killers). The poor chap was caught red-handed and put on trial, but the UK under Thatcher was not a good place to be in that scenario - they started to poke around his brain a bit and put him into a padded cell (POM). Out of his mind and staring at the wall, the bloke's sanity began to slip and his mind began to wander - he started imagining himself as an Egyptian pharaoh (Powerslave) or as a bounty hunter in a distant future (SIT). Eventually, when he started imagining himself as an Arctic god, a transcendental being, he succumbed to the delusions and tried to cut out his own heart… with disastrous consequences in real life. The blood loss was rather severe and the medical attention lacking - they thought he was already dead and didn't check his vital signs properly, burying him alive where a random grave robber found him alive and exasperated (NPFTD). The weight of this experience on his shoulders certainly didn't help him at all - he found himself stalking the nearby park, crawling up the trees and waiting for unsuspecting passersby after dark (FOTD)...

… you meant something like this?
Yep!

Why did you even care enough to post in a thread you think is pointless?
The guy has been a member for like a week and you have to dig in?

April Fools 2019 idea: make Cried moderator for a day.
So April Fools 2018 was making you a moderator?

The more threads the better imo keeps the board fresh
Indeed!

Please excuse the spammers before me. I've heard stories likes this especially from America. If you look at the Iron Maiden commentary section for the bootlegs from Ed Hunter Tour I'm sure you can find a few notes on it! The author left general notes for every show!

http://www.ironmaidencommentary.com/?url=tour11b_edhunter/bootlegs11b_edhunter&lang=eng&link=tours

Last edited:
Back