Alter Bridge / Tremonti

The band sounds a bit low in the mix
This is what I thought when I was at the concert. The DVD release might be different though. Blind Guardian released a life album last year and the promo videos they put out before the album release sounded very different.

And because I just watched those two one after the other, I have to say that I miss Alter Bridge very much and I'm really annoyed that the new album and live appearances will probably have to wait until the second half of 2019 because of Slash's lame insistence on playing new music that is actually regurgitated old albums of his. Alter Bridge had gathered a lot of momentum with the whole Last Hero cycle and up to the Royal Albert Hall concerts and getting back together for a new album would have made things even better for them. Instead, we get a new Slash album. And you know, Slash's songs sound all the same, all mediocre and boring, and I'm pissed that Myles will tour with him for another 9 months for nothing, because they are not going to sell many copies of the album or play big concerts. I have come to hate Slash for wasting Myles' time and potential and for continuously releasing disappointing music.
/rant

I'm actually thinking of trying to see them next year if they tour nearby, so we can have an AlterBridgeFans meeting :p I want to get it out of the way before Myles' voice starts sucking :p He's 48 already :eek:

I also thought Slash will stop his band now that he's back in GNR because he probably earned more money on the reunion tour than in his entire non-GNR career.

I've been listening to it on Spotify all day. I'd like to take back what I said about the mix - it's super well done. It's probably AB's best live release to date. :wub: God bless Tim Tournier for finally giving us a live that does justice to the band. Can't wait to lay my hands on the DVD. :wub:

42142862_10156739068754521_8464573095154286592_n.jpg

Just announced. I might go to the London show as I enjoyed the show in June a lot. Fucking Raven Age though. Why won't they fuck off?

I don't hate The Raven Age. They're just bland and boring. Good time to get merch.

Back