ALTER BRIDGE SURVIVOR 2014: Results -> Fortress wins!

Satisfied with the results? / Favorite Alter Bridge album?

• Total voters
Picked 5 favorites from each album (since 5 songs get promoted per album), voted off the rest: Buried Alive + Rise Today, Void, Life, Sign, Fallout

SURVIVOR_RULES_014.jpg

Eliminated:
Rise Today - 4 votes
Wonderful Life - 4 votes
Buried Alive - 3 votes
Still Remains - 3 votes
Fallout - 3 votes

Promoted:
Ties That Bind
Come To Life
Brand New Start
Coming Home
Blackbird

Fortress joins the game!
Never Say Die is a bonus song, also (incorrectly) known as Outright.

Been listening to AB constantly over the past few days and this is my ranking: Fortress > Blackbird > One Day Remains > AB III

Tough to decide between Blackbird and One Day Remains... Blackbird has more fillers. One Day Remains is more consistent. But Blackbird's best songs are better than One Day Remains' best songs. Either way, Fortress is AB's crowning achievement and AB III is very fillerific.

(Also other voters - vote pls :p)

SURVIVOR_RULES_014.jpg

Eliminated:
Never Say Die - 5 votes
All Ends Well - 4 votes
Lover - 3 votes
Waters Rising - 3 votes

SURVIVOR_RULES_014.jpg

Eliminated:
Cry A River - 4 votes
Ghost Of Days Gone By - 3 votes
Peace Is Broken - 3 votes

Promoted:
Slip To The Void
Isolation
All Hope Is Gone
I Know It Hurts
Show Me A Sign

Ghost Of Days Gone By lost the tiebreaker against Show Me A Sign (since I had to promote 5 songs), based on the average number of votes.
Finals begin! All promoted songs return to the game.

What? o_O Much better songs have already been eliminated. (Cries a river for the ghost of days gone by :p)

I would like to place a bet. Blackbird and Fortress battling in the final with Blackbird giving the finishing blow(or bite?) in the end. Looks safe enough to me. :D

Depends on how many people will vote. I will certainly choose Fortress over Blackbird and I know a couple of people who would try to push Calm the Fire over Fortress to the final.

I guess I''ll have to stick around and never miss a voting. :D I'd also like to see The End Is Here going far.

What? o_O Much better songs have already been eliminated. (Cries a river for the ghost of days gone by :p)

Eh... I Know it Hurts is probably my third favourite AB song. It's got everything I want from a rock song and then some.

Cry a River is fun, but I don't see anything special about The Ghost of Days Gone By.

I know a couple of people who would try to push Calm the Fire over Fortress to the final.

:innocent:

Back