Alice in Chains Survivor Results: Would? Wins.

Satisfied with the results?

• Nope.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • This was a farce, I hate you all

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have a feeling you aren't going to like my votes very much, Collin:innocent:...

Junkhead
Grind
Sludge
Stone
Devil
Phantom

Sludge Factory for winner!!!!
Not if I can help it.;)
In all seriousness, Sludge Factory is alright, but I like so many songs better. I wouldn't even put it in the top 10, to be honest.

Also, Down in a Hole is at least top 5. Maybe even top 3..

You are right! I must say that these votes for Stone are just absurd! Especially Sludge Factory!!!!!

I don't understand Down in a Hole. To me it's the worst on Dirt. It's just so overshadowed by everything else on it. Wasn't very good live either. Your Decision was played right before it and it got a way better crowd reaction lol.

I think it's better than Would? IMO...of course they're both great songs but to me Would? is the overrated one of those two...

I think they're both overrated. I mean, they're both awesome, but this "you can't touch this, it's pure manna" is taking it too far, IMHO.

Love, Hate, Love does nothing for me at all though and it's close to 7 min, don't understand why it isn't gone yet. There's really nothing particularly good about it, except perhaps for Staley...

Love, Hate, Love does nothing for me at all though and it's close to 7 min, don't understand why it isn't gone yet. There's really nothing particularly good about it, except perhaps for Staley...
It has a very nice build up and Layne really delivers on it, but it's still one of the weaker songs here.

It was a very hard round. I voted for..

We Die Young
Love, Hate, Love
Down in a Hole
Brush Away
Heaven Beside You
Devil Put Dinosaurs Here
Phantom Limb

I only voted for the last two in hopes it might save Breath on a Window and Hollow

This was indeed a pretty tough round to vote for.

Love, Hate, Love
Dam That River
Junkhead
Grind
Sludge Factory
Dinosaurs
Phantom Limb

We will be going to finals next round. The two Jar of Flies songs and the two BGWTB songs will rejoin the game and I will eliminate songs until we reach the top ten.

Eliminated:
We Die Young
Love, Hate, Love
Brush Away
Voices
The Devil Put Dinosaurs Here
Phantom Limb

Rotten Apple and Nutshell rejoin the game. As do A Looking in View and Acid Bubble.

Welcome to the finals! There are twenty songs left in the game. We will eliminate them until we have a top ten. You have five votes now. Make them count!

Back