Alice in Chains Survivor Results: Would? Wins.

Satisfied with the results?

• Nope.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • This was a farce, I hate you all

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Black Gives Way To Blue is definitely a strong album in which they manage to sound exactly like Alice In Chains and William DuVall holding his own as the new singer. It's hard to vote for any of the songs up there really, which just goes to show how many good songs they've written :)

I'm seeing AiC Saturday, I can't wait!

They came to Spokane last year, but it was 21 and over and I was unable to go.

Eliminated
When The Sun Rose Again
Lesson Learned
Private Hell
Take Her Out

Eliminated:
I Stay Away
No Excuses
Over Now
Last of My Kind :(
Your Decision
Black Gives Way to Blue

Promoted
Rotten Apple
Nutshell

I'll start by apologizing for missing the last two rounds. I should be good to go for the rest of the way from here out. ;)

I also see you monsters killed a few great songs, that's unfortunate. No Excuses, When the Sun Rose Again, and Private Hell all deserved better fates. Also Sea of Sorrow, Da fuck was that all about? o_O

Only voting for Junkhead, Grind, Sludge Factory, and Check My Brain.

Just wanna say after the show, we made a big mistake voting out 'It Ain't Like That'

Eliminated
All Secrets Known
Check My Brain

Promoted
A Looking in View
Acid Bubble

The Devil Put Dinosaurs Here joins the game

Not the biggest fan of this album, despite it being my profile picture. Hollow, Stone, Voices, and the Title Track are miles above everything else on it.

We Die Young, Hollow, Pretty Done, Stone, Voices, Low Ceiling, Scalpel.

This album is awesome. First three songs are great but I'm voting for them to protect the more atmospheric better songs I didn't vote for.

Breath On A Window and Choke are Top 5 songs IMO. Title track at least Top 10.

We Die Young, Hollow, Pretty Done, Stone, Voices, Low Ceiling, Scalpel.

This album is awesome. First three songs are great but I'm voting for them to protect the more atmospheric better songs I didn't vote for.

Breath On A Window and Choke are Top 5 songs IMO. Title track at least Top 10.
I think it's definitely a grower, but most of it is not as good as the rest of these songs here. To me Hollow and Stone are top 5, so I have to be offended. :D

My least listened to AiC album. Need some time to digest it all over again because I honestly don't remember much from it. I guess it didn't floor me much on the first listens back then.

I think it's slightly better than "The Dog Album." There's way too much filler on both. It's definitely not terrible though.

I recently just re-watched the Mike Starr appearance on the Celebrity rehab show..Man, still as sad as ever. Both Staley and Starr to die...Great musicians both.

Eliminated:
Lab Monkey
Low Ceiling
Scalpel
Hung on a Hook
Choke

If there are only two songs left from Dinosaurs at the end of the round, then we go to finals!

Voted for:
We Die Young
Love, Hate, Love
Down in a Hole
Brush Away
Heaven Beside You
Pretty Done

I held off voting for Breath in a Window and Phantom Limb last round because I only thought they were just okay. But now I've really come around to those two and those are two of my favorites in the game!

Sludge Factory for winner!!!!

Back