Album rankings per person

Re: 1980-1992 - album rankings per person

I rated every song we have done so far.If I forgot to post any ratings let me know. 

Wow that was a lot of work! I'll look into it A.S.a.P! Thanks!  :)

I added Vap and added Killers and POM for NightProwler666.

The Knife Master said:
I rated every song we have done so far.If I forgot to post any ratings let me know.  

You have forgotten to do:
Sanctuary
Total Eclipse
2 Minutes to Midnight
The Clairvoyant

Thanks in advance!  :ok:

Done. Thanks! 

Added The Knife Master, updated Vap and added Powerslave for NightProwler666.

Completed FOTD. I calculated 6,2. Hmm, apparently I like NPFTD more. Not a big surprise, because FOTD has way more fucking stupid songs like The Apparition & Weekend Warrior.

Re: 1980-1995 - album rankings per person

Yes I will. I'll try to do this in the upcoming days (I also see that NightProwler did TXF).

Now, I am off to bed.

Just summing up the current situation;

1. Seventh Son Of The Seventh Son    -    8.38
2. Powerslave                                    -    8.18
3. The X Factor                                  -    8.16
4. Somewhere In Time                      -    8.09
5. Piece Of Mind                                -    8.08
6. The Number Of The Beast              -    8.06
7. Iron Maiden                                  -    7.62
8. Killers                                          -    7.48
9. No Prayer For The Dying                -    6.82
10. Fear Of The Dark                        -    5.74

Not all members have finished - i haven't done Killers, TNOTB and FOTD yet, i've finished POM right now and i haven't included my scores.
When most members finish and we run through all albums, i predict this : NPFTD and FOTD will remain the least favorable albums. SSOASS will remain no1. The interesting zone would be runner up spot up to ninth place, where we'll have TNOTB, POM, Powerslave, SIT, TXF together with BNW, AMOLAD and Final Frontier scrambled between scores of 8.0 to 8.2. Both VXI and DOD will land in 7-something zone together with Di'Anno albums fighting for 10th-13th spots.

Which would just confirm that most favourable albums come from lineups with Bruce and Adrian, followed by Di'Anno stuff, '90s being the least favourable. Exceptions to this are TXF ranking in high class, and my prediction of DoD going into lower class.

Zare said:
1. Seventh Son Of The Seventh Son    -    8.38
2. Powerslave                                    -    8.18
3. The X Factor                                  -    8.16
4. Somewhere In Time                       -    8.09
5. Piece Of Mind                                -    8.08
6. The Number Of The Beast              -    8.06
7. Iron Maiden                                  -    7.62
8. Killers                                           -    7.48
9. No Prayer For The Dying                -    6.82
10. Fear Of The Dark                         -    5.74

I am a bit surprised by this list, especially the top 4, I thought SIT would be higher.
When all albums are done I'd like to make several lists (various stats).

Done with VXI. I know you haven't added it to anyone yet, but I wanted to ease your work so I calculated my score already: 8,5.  :blink: It's even higher than TFX and SSOASS!

8.5 for me as well. No real surprise, VXI has always been one of my favourite albums.

I'm surprised to see that my VXI average ended as high as 7.75 ... (two sixes, five eights and one ten)

Done, too. 7.87. Nice score.

I am surprised that some of you guys have not uttered anything negative about repetition or vocals. Not an inch of criticism could be heard from your mouths.

Was Blaze really that PER FECT in the studio, was he really such a pleasure to the ears, every millisecond?

Anyway, be blessed with your unconditional appreciation for the Blaze era!

I like the vocals on TXF and VXI infinitely more than on the two preceeding albums, and on several other spots nearby.

However, a re-read of the threads in question, which I have done...I have read every single post shows me that many people's opinions of the Blaze era differ. Some songs I expected to do terrible were actually not poorly trashed, some stuff I love was shit on.

That's because opinions differ. Most people have criticised Blaze's vocals at least once over the preceding 20 topics. Some have done so constantly. And others love it. Like me.

Back