6- Killers
5- A Matter Of Life And Death
4- Piece Of Mind
3- Seventh Son Of A Seventh Son
2- Powerslave
1- Somewhere In Time

Magnus

Pica Serdica
1.-4. Masterpieces: Iron Maiden, Killers, Somewhere In Time, Seventh Son Of A Seventh Son
[May contain hiccups such as Heaven Can Wait and Can I Play With Madness]
5.-7. Solid, with some heavy riffs: The Number Of The Beast, Piece Of Mind, Powerslave.
8.-?. Some other stuff with occasional good ideas.

karljant

Ancient Mariner
[May contain hiccups such as Heaven Can Wait and Can I Play With Madness]
Hiccups???? Another blasphemer... penitentiate!!!! :D :D :D
On a more serious note it's curious the number of IM albums that, IMO, haven't got a single 'meh!' track (or worst). Namely:
  • Somewhere In Time, Powerslave and Seventh Son are top tier stuff to bottom top notch (with more than half the songs being out of this world!)
  • A Matter Of Life And Death, Killers, Iron Maiden and The X Factor's least achieved moments are great tracks to say the least (yes... even the overplayed Iron Maiden or The Unbeliever if we skip those cringe harmonics in the beginning).
  • Even The Final Frontier (a record I don't rate that high) hasn't got a single lackluster (perhaps what comes closer to it is The Man Who Would Be King for being a bit derivative but it's still amazingly entertaining and well structured).
On the other hand great records I love such as The Number Of The Beast and especially Piece Of Mind feature Gangland and Quest For Fire that are utter trash. :p