Adrian's guitar ?

A

Anonymous

Hello, I want to know want was Adrian's guitar in the Aces High and 2 Minutes To Midnight videos. It looked sweet and I would like to have one like that [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-JP664+Jul 26 2005, 03:58 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(JP664 @ Jul 26 2005, 03:58 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Hello, I want to know want was Adrian's guitar in the Aces High and 2 Minutes To Midnight videos. It looked sweet and I would like to have one like that  [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
[snapback]113147[/snapback]​
[/quote]

I think it's an Ibanez Destroyer. Gibson sued Ibanez for "ripping off" the design of their Gibson Explorer. Here is a more modern version but witout the whammy on it. You can also find ones from the 80's on ebay.

Nope, it's a Lado.
Look at this:[a href=\'http://www.lado-guitars.com/catalogue.htm#\' target=\'_blank\']Lado Guitars[/a]

It's the Earth 2000-2

[!--QuoteBegin-Maiden Guitarist+Jul 26 2005, 12:51 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Maiden Guitarist @ Jul 26 2005, 12:51 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Nope, it's a Lado.
Look at this:[a href=\'http://www.lado-guitars.com/catalogue.htm#\' target=\'_blank\']Lado Guitars[/a]

It's the Earth 2000-2
[snapback]113152[/snapback]​
[/quote]

Thank you [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--] But seeing how expensive it is... I'll need a good deal to buy it

[!--QuoteBegin-JP664+Jul 26 2005, 01:38 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(JP664 @ Jul 26 2005, 01:38 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Thank you [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--] But seeing how expensive it is... I'll need a good deal to buy it
[snapback]113159[/snapback]​
[/quote]

Your welcome. [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-Maiden Guitarist+Jul 26 2005, 04:51 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Maiden Guitarist @ Jul 26 2005, 04:51 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Nope, it's a Lado.

It's the Earth 2000-2
[snapback]113152[/snapback]​
[/quote]

[!--emo&:blink:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/blink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'blink.gif\' /][!--endemo--] Shit!!! My bad. I was clearly thinking of a different guitar. I've seen photos of him using the Ibanez Destroyer and put 2 and 2 together and got 5. [!--emo&:blush:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/blush.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'blush.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Good lookin out Maiden guitarist!!!!!

[!--QuoteBegin-aefh123+Jul 26 2005, 06:11 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(aefh123 @ Jul 26 2005, 06:11 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--][!--emo&:blink:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/blink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'blink.gif\' /][!--endemo--] Shit!!! My bad.  I was clearly thinking of a different guitar.  I've seen photos of him using the Ibanez Destroyer and put 2 and 2 together and got 5. [!--emo&:blush:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/blush.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'blush.gif\' /][!--endemo--]  

Good lookin out Maiden guitarist!!!!!
[snapback]113181[/snapback]​
[/quote]

Actually H used an red Ibanez Destroyer in The Number of the Beast, Run to the Hills and The Trooper.

But I understand your confusion since I tought the same thing because the camera angles, the guitar's strap and Adrian's clothes did give the illusion of a standard "Z" guitar. But if you look closely, you can see it's not a "Z" model. Plus The fretboard's inlays are not dots like ibanez and it has a whammy bar which doesn't happen to be on Destroyers.

If Maiden guitarist wasn't there I would have never found out neither.

All hail Maiden guitarist

[!--QuoteBegin-JP664+Jul 28 2005, 03:15 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(JP664 @ Jul 28 2005, 03:15 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]
All hail Maiden guitarist
[snapback]113383[/snapback]​
[/quote]

Thanks. [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Re: Adrian's guitar ?

Lado rock's man. I wish i could afford an earth Lado, check out their bass guitar too! It's the one Steve Harris used during powerslave the unicorn bass. Its the  bass with blue lightning bolt paint. Freaking awesome company...

Back