Adrian Smith

Excuse me if this has been posted somewhere in the previous 47 pages, but here's a video of Adrian playing with his band The Untouchables from 1992:

Cool, I've never seen this. :) (honestly, this music was released two or three years too late, with a too common name - but I find it cool in its genre)

Y'all making jokes right now, I know. I just want new historical material appear every now and then on the internets.
I seriously hope that this topic will grow even more in real content.

John Petrucci of Dream Theater learned vibrato from listening to Adrian Smith (first topic of the video)

There are a couple Petrucci solos that remind me of Adrian. Root Of All Evil is one.

John Petrucci of Dream Theater learned vibrato from listening to Adrian Smith (first topic of the video)

There are a couple Petrucci solos that remind me of Adrian. Root Of All Evil is one.

Just another proof that Petrucci is the guitar messiah that H himself send to earth.

I love this guy. Do you know what they where doing together ? Where is Adrian's studio ? Does he still live in England ?

It makes sense, his wife is Canadian. I'm pretty sure he still has a home in the UK too, though.

I love this guy. Do you know what they where doing together ? Where is Adrian's studio ? Does he still live in England ?

I believe the studio is in West London. It's a 5 room rehearsal/recording studio, which is run by H and his son Dylan. If my information is correct, H still lives in England in Buckingamshire, but has a second home in Malibu, CA.

Did some googling and I'm reading that he lives in/near Gerrards Cross, Buckinghamshire. That's close to Colne Valley Regional Park, a nearby fishing spot. ;)

Back