Account Deletion

H

holysmoke

I was wondering if there is an account deletion option, 'cause I would like to delete mine for certain reasons, and just a little suggestion that this forum needs more moderation.

Thank you. :)

You can't delete your own account, but seeing that this is your one and only post, I can't see why it matters.

I would appreciate feedback on the 'needing more moderation' bit, especially since your post only appears here because I approved it...the software had already put it down as spam.

I'm not really sure I get this - you joined 20 minutes before you posted this message. Every popular piece of forum software works the same way, vBulletin, phpBB etc. - none let users delete their own accounts.

We don't use your user account info for anything, you won't get any promotional e-mail etc, so being a member of the forum is really just letting you post/use the forum as a registered user.

With that said, I've deleted the account.

My best guess is that he signed up for a new account to ask this question regarding an old user account?

Please delete my account also, It would be great if you could do this. Thank you in advance!

Moderators can't delete accounts (only ban people), sorry, you'll have to wait until admin sees this.

Back