Account Deletion

H

holysmoke

I was wondering if there is an account deletion option, 'cause I would like to delete mine for certain reasons, and just a little suggestion that this forum needs more moderation.

Thank you. :)

Shadow

Deluxe Edition
Staff member
You can't delete your own account, but seeing that this is your one and only post, I can't see why it matters.

Natalie

Insect of Terror
Staff member
I would appreciate feedback on the 'needing more moderation' bit, especially since your post only appears here because I approved it...the software had already put it down as spam.

Jon

Administrator
Staff member
I'm not really sure I get this - you joined 20 minutes before you posted this message. Every popular piece of forum software works the same way, vBulletin, phpBB etc. - none let users delete their own accounts.

We don't use your user account info for anything, you won't get any promotional e-mail etc, so being a member of the forum is really just letting you post/use the forum as a registered user.

With that said, I've deleted the account.

Yax

Ancient Mariner
My best guess is that he signed up for a new account to ask this question regarding an old user account?

B

Balduvian

Please delete my account also, It would be great if you could do this. Thank you in advance!