AC/DC

They are switching the Setlist around quite a bit on gigs.

They really played Touch Too Much in Prague a few days ago. First time live since '79

So good

I love this band.
Shoulda quit when Malcolm couldn't go any more.

Black Ice would have been a great swan song.
Instead, we get Rock or Bust, Nepotism on rhythm guitar, Phil Rudd, this tragic news about Brian and Axl Fucking Rose.

I hope Steve is watching, learning and will never let this happen to Maiden
I do completely agree with you. Black ice would have been the perfect coda...

I remember when AC/DC was reluctant to offer their music in a digital format (ITunes, Amazon) because they wanted fans to buy whole LP not just certain songs. If that is true, that they care about their deep cuts so much, then why was their setlist so stagnant for DECADES?! One reason I love Axl singing for them, he is bringing back the deep cuts!

I remember when AC/DC was reluctant to offer their music in a digital format (ITunes, Amazon) because they wanted fans to buy whole LP not just certain songs. If that is true, that they care about their deep cuts so much, then why was their setlist so stagnant for DECADES?! One reason I love Axl singing for them, he is bringing back the deep cuts!

Yep, Brian really shat in his mouth on that one. I remember his interviews where he blabbed about iTunes being "evil" and so on. Few years later, all of their catalogue happily appeared on iTunes. However, Brian is not the reason why they avoided deep cuts, it was Malcom. Since his retirement and while Brian was still singing, you could hear Have a drink on me, High voltage, Sin city, Given the dog a bone on last tour.

At Astros game now. They just played "Play Ball" Don't own Rock or Bust so not familiar with it. Knew it was AC/DC (even sounded like Bon with this crappy sound system). Had to Shazam to find out which song

Last edited:
Watching dvd called No Bull (the director's cut). Was filmed on Ballbreaker tour back in 1995. I saw this tour. The songs Ballbreaker & Hail Caesar were amazing live. Deep tracks like Girls Got Rhythm & Down Payment Blues were cool. This dvd also has Dog Eat Dog.

Watching this and I see them now knowing their future: Phil (criminal), Malcolm (dementia), Brian (hearing loss; never heard of ear plugs?), Cliff (retired). Who's next? My guess would be Angus after a lifetime of smoking.

Last edited:
From AC/DC facebook:
23561669_10155864701887930_491185474145177774_n.jpg

Today it is with deep heartfelt sadness that AC/DC has to announce the passing of Malcolm Young.

Malcolm, along with Angus, was the founder and creator of AC/DC.
With enormous dedication and commitment he was the driving force behind the band.
As a guitarist, songwriter and visionary he was a perfectionist and a unique man.
He always stuck to his guns and did and said exactly what he wanted.
He took great pride in all that he endeavored.
His loyalty to the fans was unsurpassed.

As his brother it is hard to express in words what he has meant to me during my life, the bond we had was unique and very special.

He leaves behind an enormous legacy that will live on forever.

Malcolm, job well done.

Very sad. Rock in peace Malcolm.

The best two rythm guitarists are now gone. Malcolm Young and Rick Parfitt.

It is sad. Still so young, but his contribution to music is his legacy.

And always had a guitar that was seemingly too big for him.

Back