A Matter of the Beast '07

____no5 said:
you'll make the trip just to see them or you will go to Germany anyway ?

ps : I always wanted to see Maiden abroad, particulary in Earls Court or Finland
Uhm,  there may have been some misunderstanding.  Where do you exactly think I live? :blink:

I can't believe you people. All wishing for predictable songs like Prisoner, CotD etc. What we need is something truly memorable...

It's high time they busted out "Invaders" already! \m/

SinisterMinisterX said:
I can't believe you people. All wishing for predictable songs like Prisoner, CotD etc. What we need is something truly memorable...

It's high time they busted out "Invaders" already! \m/

Hear, hear!  Ever since I first heard that song I've wanted to hear it live, it would be a dream for me if they did play Invaders.  Not that I could witness it since they won't be coming here, but at least I could get a bootleg somewhere.

ps : I always wanted to see Maiden abroad, particulary in Earls Court or Finland

Just wondering, why Finland?  We don't have particularly big or splendid stadiums here so the audiences aren't that huge.  Though I have heard that they'll be playing in a bigger outdoor stadium in '08.

Invader said:
Just wondering, why Finland?  We don't have particularly big or splendid stadiums here so the audiences aren't that huge.  Though I have heard that they'll be playing in a bigger outdoor stadium in '08.
The difference a passionate audience can make over a luke-warm audience is enough - despite the size of the stadia. This may explain __no5's preference to not only the home of Maiden, but the home of Metal nuts! :)

Maiden Düsseldorf? Why haven't I been told? (Not that it matters anyway, since it's the same distance to me :p)
Indoors? Yay! I prefer indoor gigs to outdoor (especially stadium) ones! Though I can understand Sneaky's concerns.
Besides, I'll get to see Maiden open air in Ludwigshafen, so I'll get to see everything (which might not be the best thing considering the *cough* support acts)...

Anyway, for what it's worth, I'll post my prediction for the setlist...

Different World
These Colours Don't Run
Brighter Than A Thousand Suns
The Prisoner
Reincarnation Of Benjamin Breeg
Wrathchild
Children Of The Damned
For The Greater Good Of God
The Trooper
Fear Of The Dark
The Number Of The Beast
Run To The Hills
Iron Maiden

Two Minutes To Midnight
The Evil That Men Do
Hallowed Be Thy Name

If you don't like it, try to reduce my alcohol level.  ::)

Albie said:
The difference a passionate audience can make over a luke-warm audience is enough - despite the size of the stadia. This may explain __no5's preference to not only the home of Maiden, but the home of Metal nuts! :)

you just said it Albie  :)

thousand_suns said:
A Matter of the Beast '07? Hmm, it seems like Iron Maiden is continuing its tour abroad after the successful A Matter of Life and Death tour last year.
This will be my prediction for the setlist:
The Reincarnation of Benjamin Breeg
The Wicker Man
Wasted Years
Can I Play With Madness
Different World
Run to the Hills
Futureal
The Number of the Beast

Haven't you read the previous posts? They will play five of the songs from the "Number of the Beast" album... And those will probably be Hallowed be thy name, Run to the Hills, The Number of the Beast, The Prisoner and hpefully Children of the Damned. 

I wonder how the seated tickets for Duicburg will now be assigned in Duesseldorf.  I mean,  the venue's different and quite smaller.  If you take a look at the plan on eventim.de it seems the show has been pretty sold out.  That wasn't the case with Duisburg.  And 71 Euros for those seats?  Who would want to spend that much money just to be so far from the stage? :huh:

thousand_suns said:
Hmm, it seems like Iron Maiden is continuing its tour abroad after the successful A Matter of Life and Death tour last year.

captainobvious.jpg

thousand_suns, you are the salt of the earth !  :bigsmile:
even if the matter-beast thing wasn't been announced yet,
your play-list of 35 something minutes
plus including numbers like futureal and wickerman
is just impossible !!! 

:dead:

and not just this but you used definite phrasing :
This will be my prediction for the setlist:

...but, on the other hand, for all these reasons you are the salt of the earth !  :bigsmile:

*back to topic*

I wonder if there will be some July or August dates
it would be nice a Lisbon date
like this I could have one more Maiden memory
following with some days of holidays  B)
plus, the Eddie's bar in the south which gonna be -hopefully- open these days.... :cheers:

the definite dream of summer concert :
A Matter of the Seventh Powerslave tour in Puerto de la Cruz national stadium  :D

Back