A Matter of Life and Death

I must admit, sometimes I do feel like putting all the choruses together back-to-back, or maybe the opening verses, to see if some are actually identical in tune. Still a great album though.

The Mid-Distance Runner said:
If we're now visualising Maiden albums as hookers I have to say that AMOLAD and TFF are the two most beautiful women to walk the earth (along with their Aunty Somewhere in Time) . As sisters these two have their own identities but familial traits are noticable in that both are sonically sweet, musically intricate and vocally sound. I rate them both a 10 and am amazed that a band in their late 50s can produce such quality.

My pics off AMOLAD: The Longest Day, TROBB, TCDR

Pics off TFF: Mother of Mercy, Isle of Avalon, WTWWB  

This might have some legs. VXI is the kind of chick that just doesn't know when to shut the fuck up and despite the fact that she's only 22 she looks about 40. TXF works at the local HMV, you wanna ask her out but every time you say anything to her she tells you to fuck off :D

Have at it lads, I don't wanna take up all the albums.

AMOLAD is an incredible depth and cohesive material, with a crushing wall of sound. However, the only issue which can drag a bit lies in the repetitiveness of the compositions in some tracks, especially in the now overly used Harris formula of soft intros and outros. In comparison, I think that TFF may be viewed as a more varied offer, but of at least the same quality as its predecessor.

P.S. Starblind is the best Maiden track since 1988. B)

T_S and bluescrewed are in a league of their own  ^-^
well AMOLAD was my clear favourite album from when i started listening to maiden properly (around 3yrs ago), i loved the creativity in it and how it left what was normal for maiden. (despite DW being a pretty standard track its still great) so ive loved this album for a long time however TFFs competing heavily with it now and is in top spot for me at the mo.
  Dance of Death and Seventh son are the only two other full albums that're close for me

charlotte is realy not a hooker. she becomes the people she is torturing so the artist can write. she whores out her soul 24 7 she is in her victoms head. but she does like leather and whips.
the teck works like a phone or a cable box a signal is sent from your brain to tell your body what to do like the electrical inpulse that tells your voice box to move. the signal is picked up and sent threw a satalite back to a computer that decodes the brain wave. they have games out now where you strap a band to your head and make a ball flote. or perapalegic people to type with there mind. its been out for a long time just hidden. remote radio wave's have been around since the late 1800's.
not all of maiden's songs are about them or the victom thats why i like them. they where my favorite band growing up before i found out how most artist are forced to work.
bluescrewed said:
there ran by a rich cult that owns everything if they dont write for them they dont work. there are three women that tap someones brain and they torture them for years. they can read there mind with a computer chip and talk in to there head pretending to be the satan or an alien. they use up there life and make the media write from there pain. so the band called them selfs iron maiden a torture chamber. eddie is one of the old ladys. the cult color is blue i have been tortured for 5 years so far and they have been looking threw my eyes for a decade. like being john melkavich how ever you spell that. you can see and here the truth in the media if you look carfully. free bird is when the captive is set free the wickerman is maidens way of singing about the sacrafice the cover of number of the beast shows charlotte controlling the devil because she makes pretend to be the devil to her victoms they are always sang about witchy lady green eyed lady, the beatels are big players john talks about doing the ritual and paul selling out, they call here mother also floyds another brick in the wall says alot,hotel california is a song about them being in the game and you cant never leave. maiden is no diffrent but i have noticed they are better then the rest of the stars they dont completly sell out. they stay off the radio and only do what they have to to keep playing. i wont sell out to keep my mouth shut and they wont let me go.it is hell let me tell you they are old old rich people and they are very evil. any questions i can write a book about it but i cant write. lol

:scared:
bluescrewed said:
charlotte is realy not a hooker. she becomes the people she is torturing so the artist can write. she whores out her soul 24 7 she is in her victoms head. but she does like leather and whips.
the teck works like a phone or a cable box a signal is sent from your brain to tell your body what to do like the electrical inpulse that tells your voice box to move. the signal is picked up and sent threw a satalite back to a computer that decodes the brain wave. they have games out now where you strap a band to your head and make a ball flote. or perapalegic people to type with there mind. its been out for a long time just hidden. remote radio wave's have been around since the late 1800's.
not all of maiden's songs are about them or the victom thats why i like them. they where my favorite band growing up before i found out how most artist are forced to work.

Post of the year already, well done!  :D

i think im going to have these people thay cant kill me because they got my family involved. long story but when it goes to court you people found out first.
and im kinda sad i love maiden.

Taker, Bluescrewed's case is in the system right?
You know what to do.
Make sure LC, GK and all our other Canadians are on top of this.

one of the people im talking about is josh nekrep from canada.
2 minutes to midnight
digital bitch
living color type video utube in that order

bluescrewed said:
one of the people im talking about is josh nekrep from canada.
2 minutes to midnight
digital bitch
living color type video utube in that order

Iron Maiden's next single should be called "The Thin Line Between Trolls and Good English"

:blink:

I only wish they would of had Nicko on Drums. The drum machine gets grating after a while.

Back