A game of chess

The kings have two rounded humps and an 'x' on top. The white king is currently on e1, and the black king is on e8. (In other words, neither king has moved yet.)

The queens have 4 spikes on their crowns. The white queen is currently on e2, and the black queen is on d8.

b6 to d4

Im running out of good ideas

(not that I've thought of any yet)

[!--QuoteBegin-brother_of_the_7th_son+May 11 2005, 02:18 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(brother_of_the_7th_son @ May 11 2005, 02:18 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]b6 to d4
[snapback]104304[/snapback]​
[/quote]

Illegal move - you already have a pawn on d4.

hmf...I think I posted before you updated it again, I double checked that move

You just musn't have looked at the recent updates 'bro'. I dont think i'll join in, as much as I enjoy chess i'm not THAT good at it [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--] Checkers is my game, I won a tournament a while back [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--] How lame is that!

[!--QuoteBegin--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]You just musn't have looked at the recent updates 'bro'. I dont think i'll join in, as much as I enjoy chess i'm not THAT good at it  Checkers is my game, I won a tournament a while back  How lame is that!
[/quote]

It's not my game either, Im Sh*t at it....But its more fun playin against SMX than it looks

a5 to a4

Im losing [!--emo&:(--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'sad.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

well we're losing

Back