A Father at 13 years of age

Kopfanatic

Trooper
I'm fucking seething.A lad of 13 has become a father after being with a 15 year old girl. All very nice, but now she will be entitled to hundreds of pounds of benefits, including a free council house, which means that less of the tax I'm paying will be going to the nhs, education etc. Apparently the 'happy couple' are staying with the girls father, who is 'jobless' of course, which stone do these fuckers crawl from.

I used to work in a place called Crewe, which is a shithole, and you could see loads of girls,no older than 15,with pushchairs, without a care in the world, and why should they worry with stupid bastards like me busting a gut to help fund their lifestyle.

I,ve said it before, this country is turning into a nut house, surely you guys from America, Canada, Holland,Germany etc don't live in a country where the least you contribute to the state, the more you get rewarded by it.

Agree. Listening to the news on the radio yesterday, a government statement had been released saying that in fact a very small number of under-16 girls get pregnant, only 1 in 100. Erm, actually that sounds pretty high to me. :huh:

1 in 100 is VERY high. People that use the system piss me off as well. It is hard to draw the line between the needy and the lazy...

The sad thing about this is that there are now two further teenage boys that have laid claim to be the girls father and are asking for DNA tests. And the real reason behind these claims? To accept responsibility for their actions? Well, not really - it's to make money from the inevitable story-sold-to-the-press. That is one of the biggest problems we face in this country (and I dare say we are not the only country that suffers from this), the need to just be famous for being famous.

Seriously, do these people really want a private life?

Kopfanatic said:
I,ve said it before, this country is turning into a nut house, surely you guys from America, Canada, Holland,Germany etc don't live in a country where the least you contribute to the state, the more you get rewarded by it.

I don't know...we have this TWAT here in the states who had 5 kids , then had eight more via in vitro fetilzation. All the more she is on public assistance. Seems she wants proctor and gamble give her free diapers and formula and home Depot to build her a fucking house. She also wants her own Reality TV show. She is trying to sell the rights to her story but I don't think anyone is stupid enough to pay the twat money. I mean you have five kids that you can't take care of in the first place, then deliberately have more? I mean come on....the fucking doctor who used a procedure, usually reserved for couples having difficulty conceiving children , to impregnate this fucking nut. He should have his mdical license revoked and the stupid twat should have her snatch taped shut.

How about all the polygamist mormons in Northern AZ and Southern Utah who don't pay taxes, but welcome the federal aid they're on?

NigelTufnel said:
I don't know...we have this TWAT here in the states who had 5 kids , then had eight more via in vitro fetilzation. ... .the fucking doctor who used a procedure, usually reserved for couples having difficulty conceiving children , to impregnate this fucking nut. He should have his mdical license revoked...

It's even worse. She actually had six kids before having the octuplets.

Subsequent interviews with mother are showing clearly that's she's having all these kids to make up for her bad childhood. Problem is, she lives with her parents. (Or did at the time she had the octuplets.) So whatever bad childhood those parents laid on her, they've also been laying on the first six grandchildren.

(I know, the parents may not be at fault for the bad childhood - but let's face it, they are the most likely culprit, or at least share some of the blame.)

On another forum I read, several doctors are members. They unanimously agreed the doctor who implanted that many eggs is horribly unprofessional, perhaps even unethical, and should indeed have his license revoked. They even agreed that if they merely asked their hospitals for permission to implant that many eggs, they'd (at best) be regarded as insane. (Or at worst, go straight to losing their job/license.)

Fuck her and her unhappy childhood. What about the 14 kids. Their childhoods are almost gauranteed to be fucked up. By no means was my childhood a picnic, but I don't try and compensate for it now. I kind of accepted the fact that my father is a selfish douche and my mother is an emotional iceberg. I am sick of people justifying their insane acts with whining about how mommy and daddy dud'nt love them enough as a child. Get the fuck over it. Some people need to have a fucking hole drilled into their heads.

Agreed. As for the number of children... we'll see. My Grandmother was one of 16 kids and my mom the youngest of 6... then again they lived on agricultural farms :p

Yeah, see, that is the deal-- you live on a farm/ranch/whatever, and the kids can help out, and make an attempt to stay out of trouble.  You get 10+ kids in the 'city' and there just isn't enough time to watch them all... or feed/clothe/etc them. 

Ok, I'm not anti-welfare, but this whole system is a total cluster fuck.  You get paid for the more kids you have and the less you work.  I dig it, when someone falls on hard times-- I've been there!  But, that should be temp; granted, this recession has made things more difficult, but, still, over a year on 'welfare' and the like is just too much.

The problem with this case is that it is an extreme example of the system.  Welfare, in general, is designed to allow people to subsist on minimal funds till they get a job.  I don't know if it does its job...people are oft content to stay on welfare.  I never, ever could be.

True, that is the concept of it-- however, I know people that are in their 50's that haven't worked a day in their lives, because they have figured out how to 'work the system'.... It is frustrating, but I don't know how one would break the system.

I think the answer is more oversight - making sure that the people who are on welfare *should* be.

I would agree with that... however, in doing so, the bureaucracy grows even more, using up a larger portion of the 'welfare budget'.  And, to be honest, that system seems to draw the 'bleeding heart' types that will push the limits because they 'feel bad' for the people that are having 'bad luck' 3 years later.  It needs a revamp, from the top down... but, in doing so, that usually does end up hurting the ones that really do need it.

Onhell said:
Agreed. As for the number of children... we'll see. My Grandmother was one of 16 kids and my mom the youngest of 6... then again they lived on agricultural farms :p
I agree with this quote, but you have to look at the variables here. This nutjob delibreratley had 14 kids and is a bigger looney tune than Bugs bunny. My mom is one of six and my grandparents came from large families too. Back in the days before modern medicine, you had to have lots of kids in order to survive.

I myslef recieved foodstamps and healthcare when I was younger and less financialy stable. My wife has a cousin who has 7 kids and has been on public assistance since 1997. She also has two aunts that have been recieving SSDI all their adult lives. They live aimlessly, having no goals. All 3 of them are cokeheads as well. None of them have worked a day in their lives.

I tore my rotator cuff at work and was getting workman's comp back in 2004. It drove me crazy to sit home all day. I absolutley love to work, and was back after three weeks. I could have taken 3-6 months, but I also learned managerial skills by going back. I was happy, my boss was happy and I ended up getting a leg up in my life.

Nice to see its fucked up elsewhere as well.I think part of the problem, in the UK, at least, is that it suits our Government to have as many people on benefit as possible, because they are future voters who traditionally have voted Labour. If they're leading a cushy life, why vote for someone who will supposedly stop it.Thats one of the reasons why our immigration policy is non existent.We have thousands of people who come into this country straight onto benefits, we even give some of them 6/7/8 bedroom houses to live in rent free.

Don't think that this Government isn't cynical enough to do it!

How can the state legitimatly believe that these people are capable - physically, financially, and psychologically - of raising this innocent baby to be a healthy, well-adjusted citizen?

Feck, they sure as hell aren't.

Since the state is footing most of the bills for the kid's housing, food, clothing, education, etc., perhaps it would be prodent to "strongly suggest" that the kid be put up for adoption. There are thousands of couples out there who would love the chance to raise a child in a loving home. Wait times for adoption can be as long as 5 years in some places!

The two "parents" will be better off for it, the child DEFINATELY will be, and the adoptive parents will be able to raise a child.

I'd agree with that, but the ACLU would jump in, for the 'parents rights', and it'd be a huge clusterfuck.  For some reason, the rights of the parent(s) outweighs the rights of the children. 

We regulate people's driving, buisinesses, and education. We even zone buisnesses and residential communites. Yet people are free to procreate at will with no training or instructions required. How fucked up is that?

Reproduction is a basic human right; the others aren't.

Now, the state may have reasons to remove these children from the household.  I don't know if the ACLU can make a legit case - I know, personally, people on assisted living in the USA who have had their children removed.

Back