Heeyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!

Don't ya think I'm a savior?
Don't ya think I can save ya?
Don't ya think I could save you life?

*takes a shot of Jack Daniels*

Woah, this is going to be a toughie!

Powerslave - Rime Of The Ancient Mariner, Powerslave, The Duellists
SSOASS - Moonchild, Only The Good Die Young, Infinite Dreams
Somewhere In Time - Caught Somewhere In Time, Sea Of Madness, Alexander The Great
AMOLAD - Brighter Than A Thousand Suns, Lord Of Light, The Longest Day
No Prayer For The Dying - Public Enema No.1, Bring Your Daughter... To The Slaughter, Fates Warning

Piece of Mind: Trooper, Still Life, Dune
Powerslave: Powerslave, Rime, Duellists
666: Hallowed, NotB, Prisoner
7th Son: Evil that Men Do, Moonchild, Infinite Dreams
Somewhere in Time: Wasted Years, Deja Vu, Caught Somewhere in Time

Hmmm,. never did this thread before so here are my albums and songs.

Somewhere In Time - Caught Somewhere In Time, Stranger in a Strange Land, Sea Of Madness
Powerslave - Powerslave, Rime Of The Ancient Mariner, Aces high
SSOASS - Seventh Son, Infinite Dreams, Moonchild
Brave New World - Blood Brothers, Ghost of the Navigator, Brave New World
Piece of Mind - To Tame a Land, Still Life, Where Eagles Dare

1. Seventh Son of a Seventh Son: Seventh Son of a Seventh Son, Infinite Dreams, The Clairvoyant
2. Powerslave: Rime of the Ancient Mariner, Powerslave, 2 Minutes to Midnight
3. Piece of Mind: To Tame a Land, Where Eagles Dare, Revelations
4. Number of the Beast: Hallowed be thy Name, The Number of the Beast, 22 Acacia Avenue
5. Somewhere in Time: Alexander the Great, Caught Somewhere in Time, Wasted Years

Honorable Mentions
Brave New World: Ghost of Navigator, The Nomad, Brave New World
Killers: Wrathchild, Murders in the Rouge Morgue, Killers
Iron Maiden: Phantom of the Opera, Remember Tomorrow, Transylvania
A Matter of Life and Death: Lord of Light, These Colors Don't Run, The Longest Day
X-Factor: Sign of the Cross, 2:00 AM, Fourtunes of War

The Number of the Beast - Children of the Damned, Hallowed Be Thy Name, The Prisoner
7Soa7S - 7Soa7S, Infinite Dreams, The Clairvoyant
Brave New World - Blood Brothers, TTLBLAH, Dream of Mirrors
Killers - Prodigal Son, Purgatory, Genghis Khan
Piece of Mind - Where Eagles Dare, Revelations, To Tame A Land

In no particular order (I can't be bothered with that)...

BNW: Ghost, title track, Thin
AMOLAD: Brighter, God, Lord
POM: Eagles, Revelations, Icarus
SIT: Stranger, Déjà, Alexander
Powerslave: Aces, title track, Rime

1.) Somewhere in Time - 1. Sea of Madness, 2. Stranger in a Strange Land, 3. The Loneliness of the Long Distance Runner

2.) Powerslave - 1. Powerslave, 2. Rime of the Ancient Mariner, 3. Aces High

3.) Brave New World - 1. The Thin Line Between Love and Hate, 2. Out of the Silent Planet, 3. The Nomad

4.) The X Factor - 1. Sign of the Cross, 2. Fortunes of War, 3. The Unbeliever (probably these three, but I'm not even remotely sure)

5.) A Matter of Life and Death - 1. The Legacy, 2. BTATS, 3. The Longest Day (sorry, Mr Benjamin and Mr Lord of Light!)

…and if I only were allowed to name the 6th favourite album (which I'm not, so I beg everyone offended to cover their eyes :bigsmile: )…

6.) The Final Frontier - 1. Starblind, 2. Where the Wild Wind Blows, 3. The Talisman (but I've actually thrown a coin - the third spot is also divided among Isle of Avalon and The Man Who Would Be King, pretty much equally)

After seeing the shocked reactions to the selecion of TAATG I think I should have picked FOTD with Fear Is the Key, The Apparition and Weekend Warrior, though :p

Bump?

1. Powerslave - Rime of the Ancient Mariner, Aces High, Losfer Words (Big 'Orra)
2. Seventh Son of a Seventh Son - The Evil That Men Do, Infinite Dreams, Seventh Son of a Seventh Son
3. Somewhere In Time - Wasted Years, Alexander The Great, Deja Vu
4. The Number of the Beast - Run To The Hills, Total Eclipse, Children of the Damned
5. The Book of Souls - Empire of the Clouds, Tears of a Clown, If Eternity Should Fail

SIT: TLOTLDR, Caught Somewhere In Time, Sea of Madness
POM: Flight of Icarus, To Tame a Land, DWYBO
AMOLAD: Benjamin Breeg, BTATS, Pilgrim
TFF: Isle of Avalon, Alchemist, Starblind
POWERSLAVE: Aces High, Flash of the Blade, Rime of the Ancient Mariner

Well, since it's Steve Harris' birthday:
Seventh Son Of A Seventh Son: Seventh Son Of A Seventh Son, Moonchild, Only The Good Die Young
Iron Maiden: Phantom Of The Opera, Strange World, Prowler
Somewhere In Time: Caught Somewhere In Time, Stranger In A Strange Land, Sea Of Madness
Killers: Another Life, Wrathchild, Innocent Exile (or Purgatory? tough.)
Piece Of Mind [hadn't even realized it's my 5th favourite until right now]: Still Life, To Tame A Land, Die With Your Boots On

1. Seventh Son of a Seventh Son: "Infinite Dreams", "Seventh Son of a Seventh Son" and "Only the Good Die Young";
  2. Powerslave: "Flash of the Blade", "Powerslave" and "Rime of the Ancient Mariner";
  3. A Matter of Life and Death: "Brighter Than a Thousand Suns", "For the Greater Good of God" and "The Legacy";
  4. Piece of Mind: "Flight of Icarus", "The Trooper" and "Still Life";
  5. The Number of the Beast: "Children of the Damned", "The Prisoner" and "Hallowed Be Thy Name".

Have I done this before? Some other time, some other place?

...oh well.

Powerslave - Powerslave, Aces High, 2 Minutes to Midnight
SSOASS - Moonchild, Infinite Dreams, The Clairvoyant
AMOLAD - The Longest Day, The Legacy, The Reincarnation of BB
The X Factor - Lord of the Flies, Sign of the Cross, Judgement of Heaven
The Book of Souls - If Eternity Should Fail, Empire of the Clouds, The Great Unknown

Ask me again later and it might look different, opinions change :)

Revision:
  1. Seventh Son of a Seventh Son: "Seventh Son of a Seventh Son", "Only the Good Die Young" and "Infinite Dreams";
  2. Powerslave: "Rime of the Ancient Mariner", "Powerslave" and "2 Minutes To Midnight";
  3. A Matter of Life and Death: "The Legacy", "The Reincarnation of Benjamin Breeg" and "Brighter Than a Thousand Suns";
  4. Piece of Mind: "Still Life", "Revelations" and "To Tame a Land";
  5. Somewhere In Time: "Alexander the Great", "Wasted Years" and "Stranger In a Strange Land".

Revision:
  1. Powerslave: Rime of the Ancient Mariner, Aces High, Powerslave
  2. Seventh Son of a Seventh Son: The Evil That Men Do, Seventh Son of a Seventh Son, Infinite Dreams
  3. The X Factor: Lord of the Flies, Sign of the Cross, The Aftermath
  4. Somewhere In Time: Wasted Years, Alexander the Great, Deja Vu
  5. The Book of Souls: Empire of the Clouds, The Red and the Black, Tears of a Clown

Back