2023 Tour Thread Confirmed and Speculated Dates

Bruce said at the end of RIR:"We want to see you all the life of well next year...ops!". Forgive me but I didn't immediately understand. What is a possible new world tour 23 by chance? Or was he just kidding!!:rolleyes:

Maybe he said that because the absolute silence by the coldest crowd I’ve ever seen trough all the gig unless everybody were waiting to see UFO because you can see them excited in Doctor Doctor
Strange,however, I too have read about not particulary hot crowd. At least so some comments said.

Bruce apparently stated the following at the end of the Rock in Rio show:

"We wanna see you all alive and well next year" and he closed it by laughing and making a sound that almost sounded like he wasn't supposed to tell anyone that. So there will be a show at Rock in Rio (or in Brazil at least) in 2023.

Video:
(at 1:25)

Taking into account that they're also headlining Wacken which will take place in August I'd say they first go on an European leg for the 2023 tour and go to Brazil after that. Similair to the Legacy tour now. I really hope they give the 2023 the same treatment as the BoS tour and visit some parts of the world twice and change up the setlist. I loved it when they played Arnhem (NL) in 2016 and Antwerp (Belgium) in 2017 with different setlists.

Can't you put a ticket alert on any artists wether they're coming to that country or not?

Thought I also had that option for Slipknot a while ago on ticketmaster.nl

It's not the same thing. You can get notify when a certain band announce a show, but I meant the ticket alert (or alarm, depending on the site) section. That one shows which band are ready to announce/ready to sell tickets. Even AC/DC is there, which is quite a surprise. But everytime a band shows up there, dates get announced in a short time span (back in 2021 Maiden were added there on eventim.hr on november 9th and the Zagreb show was announced on december 1st).

It's not the same thing. You can get notify when a certain band announce a show, but I meant the ticket alert (or alarm, depending on the site) section. That one shows which band are ready to announce/ready to sell tickets. Even AC/DC is there, which is quite a surprise. But everytime a band shows up there, dates get announced in a short time span (back in 2021 Maiden were added there on eventim.hr on november 9th and the Zagreb show was announced on december 1st).

Sorry for my initial first comment stating ticketmaster. Didn't see you mentioned eventim instead of ticketmaster before I posted my comment

And that's interesting! I did not know that! Now I'm curious wether we'll see any dates appear shortly. Eventim.de has an alert as well as it seems. Don't know about other countries with eventim (as I said The Netherlands and Belgium use ticketmaster for Iron Maiden tickets).

Edit: I thought I'd check to see if it also gives you an alert option with bands that are no longer touring or anything and it seems you can even put an alert on Slayer tickets on eventim.de right here and on Black Sabbth tickets right here. So I'm not 100% sure if your theory is correct even though I want it to be really badly.

Last edited:
Sorry for my initial first comment stating ticketmaster. Didn't see you mentioned eventim instead of ticketmaster before I posted my comment

And that's interesting! I did not know that! Now I'm curious wether we'll see any dates appear shortly. Eventim.de has an alert as well as it seems. Don't know about other countries with eventim (as I said The Netherlands and Belgium use ticketmaster for Iron Maiden tickets).
I checked every eventim division and right now only Croatia and Slovenia have Maiden in it, but those two are also the ones to shows more artists. Germany and Italy just shows 7. Others (like the Austria site) shows a bit more but Maiden are not in there. Others don't have the ticket alert section at all. This could also very well be due to the fact that, as you said, Maiden usually sells tickets on other platforms like Ticketmaster.

Edit: I thought I'd check to see if it also gives you an alert option with bands that are no longer touring or anything and it seems you can even put an alert on Slayer tickets on eventim.de right here and on Black Sabbth tickets right here. So I'm not 100% sure if your theory is correct even though I want it to be really badly.

This is the sections you have to look for.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2.png
    Screenshot_2.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 12
Back