2023 Tour Thread Confirmed and Speculated Dates

Apologies if there already is a thread but I don't recall one, and I think this is inappropriate for the 2022 thread

Anyway, Wacken is already confirmed, https://www.ironmaiden.com/news/article/maiden-returns-to-wacken-in-2023

This was just posted on the official forum,

View attachment 21770

EDIT: seems this is just speculation from the Italian fan club rather than confirmed or hinted at officially.
I was @ Firenze Rocks in 2018,great show as always. It's a good venue not amazing, by the way my opinion. Many hoping Maiden back @ this festival , others prefer Trieste and Milan. It's make no difference to me. There are many rumors (G'n'R,Rammstein etc..) but no one confirmed at the moment. About this news, I think it's more a HOPE and EXPECTION than a speculation. My opinion of course. Cheers!!

I fully agree. Hellfest don't always negotiate an exclusivity clause (Maiden played Arras just a days after Hellfest in 2014), butthere would be no arena gig for sure.
And that would annoy me as I don't like festivals (so much people, the sound is often bad, the tickets are usually sold-out before I can buy one). I love the Accor Hotel Arena (new name of Palais Omnisport Paris-Bercy). The sound there is really nice and I have good souvenirs there. :)

They cover more audiences: techno, industrial, metal, German language lovers…(I’m kidding) and what attracts people is the pyro show, stage production and loud sound. It’s about invest money in all of that and you can take the answer: sold out stadiums. They have all of that but they have lack of energy that Maiden have or had.
I can hear some songs and watch some of their videos but they’re not my up of tea.
They have raised to the top level of show and music business.

Maiden were there and were reference as best artists in stage and lightning production since 1984 to 1988.

They cover more audiences: techno, industrial, metal, German language lovers…(I’m kidding) and what attracts people is the pyro show, stage production and loud sound. It’s about invest money in all of that and you can take the answer: sold out stadiums. They have all of that but they have lack of energy that Maiden have or had.
I can hear some songs and watch some of their videos but they’re not my up of tea.
They have raised to the top level of show and music business.

Maiden were there and were reference as best artists in stage and lightning production since 1984 to 1988.

And that was more than 30 years ago.

Rammstein, whether you like it or not (I have seen them live once, enjoyed the show yet found it somewhat puerile) are MILES ahead of Maiden in what a cutting edge show should look like these days.

If I may use the M word too, Metallica also are at a different level in terms of their live show.

I know, I know, someone would say that neither of them are at Maiden’s level musically, but Maiden are not at Therion’s musical level either.

Back