2017 Maidenfans.com Meetup discussion

Are you interested in going to a meetup?

• Total voters
I'll be staying either at Excalibur or Mandala Bay.

@Cornfed Hick did you happen to see prices for non GA tickets? What's the price range looking like for this show?
EDIT: There are three price tiers. GA and most lower level seats are $95 plus taxes and fees (which take it up to $117, outrageous). Upper level seats are either $95, $75 or $56, not sure where they draw the lines, but guessing it relates to sight lines.

Also going to Vegas, but not in GA - Section 107 for myself and two friends. I'm going to be looking at hotels soon, but I'd really love to find something cheaper than Mandalay.

Also going to Vegas, but not in GA - Section 107 for myself and two friends. I'm going to be looking at hotels soon, but I'd really love to find something cheaper than Mandalay.
Mandalay is quite expensive, I stayed there in 2013 for Maiden. It's very high end. But it is very nice to walk straight from the show to your hotel room.

Excalibur is not that far a walk though. They're right next to each other.

Edit: Forgot about Luxor in between them. Still not too bad. if I'm remembering right, there's a bridge that goes from Excalibur through Luxor right into Mandalay.

Yeah, for what it's worth, my wife and I booked the Luxor hotel which is super close to the venue. I know it's not as nice as some of the nearby hotels, but it was also $40-50 a night cheaper. And it's Vegas, I'm planning on spending very little time in the hotel anyway!

How does this usually work? Can I use one presale code to buy the max quota of tickets? I guess there's usually a limit on maximum tickets per order, presale or not.

The website of Live Nation Norway states that the presale opens Monday, ordinary sale starts Tuesday.

Back