2017 Maidenfans.com Meetup discussion

Are you interested in going to a meetup?

• Total voters
Yea..I'd totally host if I could, but that won't be possible. :(

... and hotels are really cheap, even the nice hotels have really good rates for that weekend...

Too much pondering, not enough decisions! I nominate Vegas as the official Maidenfans North America get-together. Let's make it so.

Cool. I am no longer a fan club member. I could re-join, but before doing so, is anyone else a member who can get a block of tickets in Vegas? I'm cool with whatever: GA, seats, price, etc. All that said, I doubt one would need to be a fan club member to get GA seats.

Honestly guys, before saying anything about Europe, I'd like to wait till we have some European dates.

Agreed @Perun . And a big if on my side - if there is an Oslo date but it falls within the wrong week (the 2nd week of August), I won't even be able to make it myself.

But if the right stars are aligned - let's do this.

I'm going with maybe for now. Have to get the time off work first and then think about logistics and such.

I don't like you people.
tumblr_nmeyenJeWr1sl21koo1_500.gif

I'm going with maybe for now. Have to get the time off work first and then think about logistics and such.

tumblr_nmeyenJeWr1sl21koo1_500.gif
scared0001.gif

As Perun says tho', seems a little premature with no European dates announced yet. I'm not saying anything about Oslo (don't worry Wingman! :p), but I'll certainly consider travelling if there are no decent (or no) UK shows convenient to attend. Just need to wait & see what's announced...

Back