2017 Maidenfans.com Meetup discussion

Are you interested in going to a meetup?

• Total voters
Thanks man. I've been trying my best this month. Dublin was dry but windy as hell, but really nice the day after. Glasgow was a bit wet, but with some sun afterwards, then really nice the next morning. I pretty much got it spot on in Birmingham - shorts weather. :)

I've been thinking that enhanced security measures might mean longer queues at the venue, so perhaps we should head there a little earlier than we otherwise would have. This might mean watching less of the FA Cup Final though...

The O2 website says (sounds like) it's phones & keys & all that in trays & then walking through metal detectors, like at airports. I'm not sure if that's not what they always do though? They advise you not to take bags if possible.

Very well. The FA cup final is irrelevant anyway :ninja:

I'm anxious about how well I'll be able to defend my position in the crowd this time around, though. Elbowing people in the face is exactly the type of movement I have a hard time doing!

I'm not much of a barrier fighter, myself. And European crowds are far more savage than North American crowds, when it comes to such things. But if that's the decision, and we work together, we can probably do it. Still...

I was told by a certain Bulgarian lady that if you consider the FA Finals irrelevant, you are to be considered the type of football fan who would tell a certain Mr Ibrahimovic that he would not suffer repercussions if he chose to have intercourse with said fan's spouse or mother.

I'm not much of a barrier fighter, myself. And European crowds are far more savage than North American crowds, when it comes to such things. But if that's the decision, and we work together, we can probably do it. Still...
If we get the biggest person in front and use that person as a battering ram...

I was told by a certain Bulgarian lady that if you consider the FA Finals irrelevant, you are to be considered the type of football fan who would tell a certain Mr Ibrahimovic that he would not suffer repercussions if he chose to have intercourse with said fan's spouse or mother.
You will find that the fans who would allow said actions by Mr Ibrahimovic without repercussions are an easily identifiable subset of the larger group of fans who would, for various reasons (mainly that their favourite team is not playing) consider this year's FA Cup final irrelevant, and that this subset can be identified by their showing of a banner making the statement relating to Mr Ibrahimovic in slightly less formal terms.

Back