13/01/2004 CHI - Santiago - Pista Atletica

[!--QuoteBegin-^^MeTaLeRo^^+Feb 16 2004, 12:44 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(^^MeTaLeRo^^ @ Feb 16 2004, 12:44 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] WinMX is just a crap such as Kazaa.... [/quote]
You have to get used to it.
I tried Kazaa for a few days, and I haven't found that much as with WinMX...

[!--QuoteBegin-Death_Dealer_+Feb 19 2004, 07:14 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Death_Dealer_ @ Feb 19 2004, 07:14 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] woo i am lost i'm reallly new at forums and i want to learn "the ways" [!--emo&:lol:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--] anyway is this where ulike trade maiden files and stuff??? [/quote]
You can trade via Internet or by "real" post.
Depending on which connection you are [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

-Arrange trading on a forum
-trade via P2P-network like WinMX, Kazaa, iMesh, eMule.....
-trade via Direct Connection DC++ rules and HUB setting at www.maiden-world.com

Be(a)st regards,
Maidenaustria

There is a temporary hub through the DC+ hub. For those of you who have DC+, click public hubs, then type in the manual address box this:

ironmaiden.dynu.com

The hub is only open until 12am gmt. But you can get the chile show in mp3 format. Theres also NY shows from 04 and L.A. from 04, not to mention a ton of other Maiden goodies.

Good luck [!--emo&:howdy:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wavey.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wavey.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-The_Assassin90+Feb 14 2004, 12:03 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(The_Assassin90 @ Feb 14 2004, 12:03 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] I also have the Argentinean audio bootleg (I'm downloading the video bootleg now [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--] ). [/quote]
When you'll have that video - mail me, plz ok? [!--emo&:bow:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/bowdown.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'bowdown.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Damn, somebody mailed me, that link doesn't work.
But my firewall blocked that mail and deleted it...

So this goes to that guy who contacted me:
go to www.maiden-world.com and join the trading HUB!
There are lots of user who share that bootleg.

Sorry though! [!--emo&-_---][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sleep.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'sleep.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Back