13/01/2004 CHI - Santiago - Pista Atletica

Maidenaustria

Ancient Mariner
[a href=\'http://usuarios.vtr.net/~releases/metalogy/Iron_Maiden_-_Live_in_Santiago_Chile-Bootleg-2004-MTL.rar\' target=\'_blank\']http://usuarios.vtr.net/~releases/metalogy...eg-2004-MTL.rar[/a]

Zipped in *.rar - file format!

Great quality - have fun! [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Be(a)st regards,
Maidenaustria

I made the download and I can't listen to it...It is for the .rar file, isn't it?What do I have to do to listen the file??

You need to download a free unzip-program which supports *.rar archives!
get it at www.download.com !

Have fun! [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Hi mates,
sorry but I tried to download this morning and the link doesn´t seem to work to me. Have you already closed it or is there any problems? I´m dying to hear that suff, could anybody help? Thanks for all.

It's closed, but not by me [!--emo&-_---][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sleep.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'sleep.gif\' /][!--endemo--] !

Try to connect with the DC++ Hub next week on www.maiden-world.com

Be(a)st regards,
Maidenaustria

Thanks MaidenAustria,
What a pitty I cannot connect to the hub because of a stupid firewall I have here!
Is there any other way I could get these files? I suppose you already have Sao Paulo and Argentina gigs, but if you don´t maybe we could arrange something...
Anyway thanks a lot for reply!

I tried it now, and it works for me, but still my internetconnection is too slow so i can't download it [!--emo&:(--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'sad.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:(--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'sad.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-LONG DISTANCE RUNNER+Feb 12 2004, 10:52 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(LONG DISTANCE RUNNER @ Feb 12 2004, 10:52 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] Thanks MaidenAustria,
What a pitty I cannot connect to the hub because of a stupid firewall I have here!
Is there any other way I could get these files? I suppose you already have Sao Paulo and Argentina gigs, but if you don´t maybe we could arrange something...
Anyway thanks a lot for reply! [/quote]
I think you just can't connect, because the Hub is down, since a week or so..
I heard from a freind in Germany, the Hub owner is on vaction....

Let's wait until Monday! [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Ah, and I already have those boots you mentioned, thanks though!

[!--QuoteBegin-Shadow+Feb 12 2004, 03:08 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Shadow @ Feb 12 2004, 03:08 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] I will try if I get some time, I have a pretty fast connection now. [/quote]
That's probably one of the best boot's I've ever heard....

[!--QuoteBegin-Scream for me Stockholm+Feb 12 2004, 04:09 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Scream for me Stockholm @ Feb 12 2004, 04:09 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] it's just too start download and leave it, it's only one big file! [/quote]
But a 'kin fantastic one!
BTW: Did you got the Live+One?!?!?!?!

[!--QuoteBegin-Scream for me Stockholm+Feb 12 2004, 05:09 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Scream for me Stockholm @ Feb 12 2004, 05:09 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] it's just too start download and leave it, it's only one big file! [/quote]
I'll do it.

Thanks Maidenaustria for the bootleg!.
I also have the Argentinean audio bootleg (I'm downloading the video bootleg now [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--] ).
Yeah, I also tried to connect to Maiden-World's hub but it is down all the time, so I download all the boots from emule (and there are a lot...).
For those who want the Argentinean bootleg, I suggest you to make a search on the Maidenfans forums and you'll find a link to it, if not then send me a PM and I will send you a link to the boot.

Thanks
P.S.: if anyone's interested I'm downloading the great Ruskin Arms '79 boot via emule, so when I finish it I'll give you a link to it, cause it is a 'kin great boot, and I'm dying to get all of it.

Bye

[!--QuoteBegin-Snake+Feb 14 2004, 11:29 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Snake @ Feb 14 2004, 11:29 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] is this soundboard source??? [/quote]
seems so ....

woo i am lost i'm reallly new at forums and i want to learn "the ways" [!--emo&:lol:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--] anyway is this where ulike trade maiden files and stuff???

plz reply [!--emo&:(--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'sad.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Back