Guess The Iron Maiden Song!

That's the one. :cool:

Congratulations, @Murder of Rue Morgue. :notworthy:

Your turn, now. ;)
Wow, I wasn't expecting it!

Explanation
The pic posted by @TheMercenary shows Our Lady of Fátima, which is a famous Marian Apparition (reportedly experienced by three Portuguese children in 1917).
With Mother of Mercy out of the window, my other option was Revelations (as the Virgin Mary is said to have revealed three "secrets" to Sister Lúcia, one of the aforementioned children).
Another option I considered was Holy Smoke because the Apparition in Fátima is considered a fraud by some :D

Ok, here we go.

Clue #1: in the ongoing tour (Future Past Tour), Dave radically modified a famous solo of his, which he has played countless times and always pretty faithfully to the original recording. In at least one of the dates, he closed the new version of that famous solo with a lick taken from a solo he played in the song you're looking for.
Extra tip: the video is on YouTube.​

Wow, I wasn't expecting it!

Explanation
The pic posted by @TheMercenary shows Our Lady of Fátima, which is a famous Marian Apparition (reportedly experienced by three Portuguese children in 1917).
With Mother of Mercy out of the window, my other option was Revelations (as the Virgin Mary is said to have revealed three "secrets" to Sister Lúcia, one of the aforementioned children).
Another option I considered was Holy Smoke because the Apparition in Fátima is considered a fraud by some :D

Ok, here we go.

Clue #1: in the ongoing tour (Future Past Tour), Dave radically modified a famous solo of his, which he has played countless times and always pretty faithfully to the original recording. In at least one of the dates, he closed the new version of that famous solo with a lick taken from a solo he played in the song you're looking for.
Thanks for having posted some explanation to my unique clue. :) I'm having an crisis of laziness at the moment and your post saved me a lot of effort. :D You have my eternal gratitude. :notworthy:
:cheers:

No!

Clue #2: it's a reunion song never played live.
Extra tip: Black Bart's guess wasn't correct, but coincidentally he got the solo which Dave modified in 2023.​

Incorrect guesses: Can I Play With Madness?, Coming Home, Fear of the Dark

Return Of The King

I was thinking The Man Who Would Be King, which would fit by title, but not by the actual lyrics.

On the other hand we have the alias of Strider, which makes me think Prowler, which doesn't fit lyrics-wise either, but is the funnier choice, so obviously I have to go with that. In other words:

Prowler :D

Return Of The King

I was thinking The Man Who Would Be King, which would fit by title, but not by the actual lyrics.

On the other hand we have the alias of Strider, which makes me think Prowler, which doesn't fit lyrics-wise either, but is the funnier choice, so obviously I have to go with that. In other words:

Prowler :D
That's not the song, but the idea is here. ;)

Back