Iron Maiden Tour 2025 - Discussion

Download would prevent them from playing other shows in the UK before. They can't announce it later since there won't be enough time to sell tickets. Also I don't think they can do a stadium + Download

Exactly. That's why I think they'd choose doing their own show over choosing to do Download.

Exactly. That's why I think they'd choose doing their own show over choosing to do Download.

I hope you're right, but Download will surely throw the big bucks at them. Economically, which is better? To rent a big stadium and earn X or having everything ready and earn (most likely) even more?

They can absolutely do it, they ditched Hellfest in favor of La Defense in 2022. It all depends by what the band/management wants.

For example, they can surely play at the stadium in Brussels, but what about Graspop? It's also harder to sell tickets for a show if you have such big festivals happening in the same period. Honestly I would be happy enough if they avoid Hellfest.

So, unless Bruce's "early next year" is estremely vague, I doubt we'll see a new Maiden album before late 2026 - at least.
Which means the next tour could either be the third FP leg or another "greatest hits" tour. I'm personally more inclined to the 2nd possibility... :innocent:

I think we might see somenthing like this:

May
Athens, Greece - O.A.C.A. Olympic Indoor Hall
Thessaloniki, Greece - Paok Sports Arena
Prague, Czechia - Letnany Airport
Berlin, Germany - Olympiastadion
Gdansk, Poland - Polsat Plus Arena Gdańsk
Helsinki, Finland - Olympic Stadium

June
Gothenburg, Sweden - Ullevi Stadium
Stavanger, Norway - Forus Travbane
Aarhus, Denmark - Ceres Park
Donington, UK - Download Festival
Dessel, Belgium - Graspop Metal Meeting
Weert, Netherlands - Evenemententerrein
Paris, France - Stade De France
Munich, Germany - Olympic Stadium
Klagenfurt, Austria - Hypo-Arena
Turin, Italy - Olympic Stadium

July
Lisbon, Portugal - Estadio do Restelo
Madrid, Spain - Estadio Civitas Metropolitano

Wait, Bruce wanted to see us Dortmunders again. To make that 100% sure, there has to be a date in NRW. Besides, North Rhine-Westphalia is the most populous of the federal states.

Wait, Bruce wanted to see us Dortmunders again. To make that 100% sure, there has to be a date in NRW. Besides, North Rhine-Westphalia is the most populous of the federal states.

I wouldn't read too much in what Bruce says during shows. At Rock in Rio 2022 he said "see you next year".

So, that means the band could have booked a studio in 2021. Or, was he there to promote 'Senjutsu' ?
They booked another studio in 2019 but didn't use it according to Bruce. Why would they record another album and keep it in the vault for several years..., again. They just stored the ideas. Bruce did most of the promotion for SJ, iirc.
So, unless Bruce's "early next year" is estremely vague, I doubt we'll see a new Maiden album before late 2026 - at least.
Which means the next tour could either be the third FP leg or another "greatest hits" tour. I'm personally more inclined to the 2nd possibility...
New Maiden album in late 2026 after the tour is the best case scenario now, recorded in early 2026 - if Bruce didn't want to do a 3rd leg (or a brand new tour) of his solo tour.

Maiden's tour next year will be only in Europe I guess. 3 months.

"Before the heavy metal legends Iron Maiden celebrate their anniversary in 2025..."
Another quote from an interviewer that might come from Bruce, but I kind of doubt (the previous one could be though).

This could mean that the anniv. will be just noted. But since it's a big one (celebrated by other bands), Maiden will do a Hits tour (maybe with a different theme or not) for it with some surprises in the set. And because they most likely won't release a new album before 2026. No new album = History/Hits tours. The best (and typical too in a way) is to celebrate it with a new album.

They booked another studio in 2019 but didn't use it according to Bruce. Why would they record another album and keep it in the vault for several years..., again. They just stored the ideas. Bruce did most of the promotion for SJ, iirc.

New Maiden album in late 2026 after the tour is the best case scenario now, recorded in early 2026 - if Bruce didn't want to do a 3rd leg (or a brand new tour) of his solo tour.

Maiden's tour next year will be only in Europe I guess. 3 months.

Another quote from an interviewer that might come from Bruce, but I kind of doubt (the previous one could be though).

This could mean that the anniv. will be just noted. But since it's a big one (celebrated by other bands), Maiden will do a Hits tour (maybe with a different theme or not) for it with some surprises in the set. And because they most likely won't release a new album before 2026. No new album = History/Hits tours. The best (and typical too in a way) is to celebrate it with a new album.
I'm sure that's just a deduction from who wrote the article. Maiden rarely have celebrated anniversary. I mean, they could say something like "it's cool to still br here after 50 years" but I'm sure they wont labeled the tour as an anniversary tour. Eddie Still Rips up your head would be cool :D

I'm sure that's just a deduction from who wrote the article. Maiden rarely have celebrated anniversary. I mean, they could say something like "it's cool to still br here after 50 years" but I'm sure they wont labeled the tour as an anniversary tour.
Yeah, they probably won't label it (again, who knows), but let's not forget the A Matter Of The Beast tour in 2007.
Eddie Still Rips up your head would be cool :D
:okok:

I don't think they will celebrate their 50 years Anni only in Europe and just for one year. I think IM will be touring through the two or even 3 years in the row (2025/26/27). With big hits, stadium/festival shows, and some great support acts the global touring enterprise should be way more profitable than playing the new album in the arenas once again.

I can imagine the European Tour 2025 being scheduled from the end of May until the last week of July. Some 25 - 27 shows in 20 countries or so, mostly stadiums and some big festivals.

And Maiden England as well. But that's different from, let's say, Maiden 50 (which I would love, but at the same time they would make them look as the oldies they are)
ME was for a concert video(?) and they needed a theme, when they easily could have done a short 90's era tour. As much as I want 2 different tours in the next few years, if it's a 50 years tour, it will be more than 2 years for sure, while if it's a Hits tour with a different theme, it could be only 2 years. I'm for the latter. Tbh, I'd like a Hits tour again only with a good amount of deep cuts. Like, 4-5 songs.
I don't think they will celebrate their 50 years Anni only in Europe and just for one year. I think IM will be touring through the two or even 3 years in the row (2025/26/27). With big hits, stadium/festival shows, and some great support acts the global touring enterprise should be way more profitable than playing the new album in the arenas once again.
I can imagine the European Tour 2025 being scheduled from the end of May until the last week of July. Some 25 - 27 shows in 20 countries or so, mostly stadiums and some big festivals.
I agree. But the tour should more special than just the big hits again.
Edit: I really doubt they would add a new song to this new Hits tour - in 2010/2011 they did one tour but with different themes. And the album needs to be recorded in early 2026 for that to happen, but we don't know Bruce's plans for then. Maybe he will do a winter solo tour after the Maiden tour in the summer (most likely). This would be perfect for the recording of it to happen at the start of the year.

Last edited:
I would be glad either way - if we get 3rd leg of TFP tour or new tour in Europe in 2025. But what I don't want is a stadium tour. Maiden's light show (or Metallica or Rammstein etc) is just so much better in indoors than in oudoors during summertime in Europe.

Actually, where does the Maiden 2025 stadium tour rumour comes from? What's the source?
I know about the San Siro leak/rumour but that doesn't mean that whole Europe will be stadium tour.

I would be glad either way - if we get 3rd leg of TFP tour or new tour in Europe in 2025. But what I don't want is a stadium tour. Maiden's light show (or Metallica or Rammstein etc) is just so much better in indoors than in oudoors during summertime in Europe.

Actually, where does the Maiden 2025 stadium tour rumour comes from? What's the source?
I know about the San Siro leak/rumour but that doesn't mean that whole Europe will be stadium tour.
Nothing too reliable so far, but all coming from different sources.
All I will say is that (so far) those rumors don't seem to be wrong.

BTW, apparently the video of Adrian in Paris goes back to 2021.

Really? Matt's Guitar Shop posted about meeting Adrian on Instagram 2 days ago...

Really? Matt's Guitar Shop posted about meeting Adrian on Instagram 2 days ago...

I saw that too but different people told me it's from 2021

Which means the next tour could either be the third FP leg or another "greatest hits" tour. I'm personally more inclined to the 2nd possibility... :innocent:

I think we might see somenthing like this:

May
Athens, Greece - O.A.C.A. Olympic Indoor Hall
Thessaloniki, Greece - Paok Sports Arena

There is absolutely no freakin way Maiden will do an indoor show in Athens and very little possibility of playing Salonika. One show, outdoors venue, likely the Olympic stadium like last time.

Back