Iron Maiden News, Links, and Interviews

The latest line in the Maiden/Marvel team up has been released.

I like the Deadpool "Can I Play With Madness" shirt, but that's about it. Most of these have been really uninspired.

Mötley Crüe are touring with Def Leppard. There's no way they would be supporting Maiden.

EDIT: I also just really hope they're not touring with Maiden. They're awful.
I know, I was just joking. ;) MC is like GNR, so Bruce won't accept that... :p

And yeah, MC totally lost its soul since the 90's... The band's best period was in the 80's... Now, the guys are just shadows of themselves... :facepalm:

I know, I was just joking. ;) MC is like GNR, so Bruce won't accept that... :p

There's more to it. Nikki Sixx had an affair with Bruce's first wife which led to an eventual divorce and the writing of Tattooed Millionaire (which is about Sixx) a few years later.
Not sure if it has anything to do with the above :D but Sixx is one of the persons Steve Harris calls "friends".

There's more to it. Nikki Sixx had an affair with Bruce's first wife which led to an eventual divorce and the writing of Tattooed Millionaire (which is about Sixx) a few years later.

I am not sure an affair from 1984 had that much to do with Bruce’s divorce, especially considering how keen little Brucey was to engage in extracurricular activities during the 80s (and beyond).

Not sure if it has anything to do with the above :D but Sixx is one of the persons Steve Harris calls "friends".

:lol: :lol:

Back