The Future Past tour 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
It won’t be sold out with a Fan Club presale.
Good to hear and thank you for that answer!

Had a lot of people on Reddit telling me that Maiden shows sell out during fan presale which I already found hard to believe but I got really anxious.

Now I know that I've got a shot Thursday! Thanks again!

Good to hear and thank you for that answer!

Had a lot of people on Reddit telling me that Maiden shows sell out during fan presale which I already found hard to believe but I got really anxious.

Now I know that I've got a shot Thursday! Thanks again!

I have never experienced a (big) Maiden show selling out during a Fan Club presale. In fact, I got seated tickets at one of the O2 shows back in 2017 during the general sale because the seats allocated to the Fan Club presale were crap.

I'm still at work and will be back home by 9 p.m.and can order my Amsterdam ticket only by then. You think there will be any tix left tonight?? :notworthy:

@Black Wizard's post last week got the date right for Friday in London, so one would presume he was obviously passed the correct info, and he had Saturday listed too.

Although 6th July could be an option, I doubt they will only have one day off after the back-to-back shows on 3rd and 4th July. Saturday 8th July it would be then.

too bad they didnt announce all the dates in one
what countries / cities do you expect to be added
do you think they will add helsinki?
Because they have announced mainly an arena tour, I think the gig will be held in Tampere rather than in Helsinki (because of Russian-owned arena). Rockfest could also be a possible venue but I don't hope for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back