New Iron Maiden touring keyboardist?

Michael Kenney retired after the European tour of LOTB 2022.

This is what he wrote on his Facebook-page:
[Add: This wasn't meant to be the definitive goodbye to a long career- in fact I wrote it for my friends on another page and decided to just copy it here. I have gotten some flack for it not conveying the appropriate reverence that some expected. It was just a little blurb to tell my friends what was going on...]
Some of you already know, I have retired. I am now past the age where people stop working- I have been collecting Social Security for several years already. Over 40 years on the road is enough- 2/3 of my life.
Now it's time to take care of all of that stuff I have been putting off for all of that time.
Thanks for an interesting life.

Michael Kenney retired after the European tour of LOTB 2022.

This is what he wrote on his Facebook-page:
[Add: This wasn't meant to be the definitive goodbye to a long career- in fact I wrote it for my friends on another page and decided to just copy it here. I have gotten some flack for it not conveying the appropriate reverence that some expected. It was just a little blurb to tell my friends what was going on...]
Some of you already know, I have retired. I am now past the age where people stop working- I have been collecting Social Security for several years already. Over 40 years on the road is enough- 2/3 of my life.
Now it's time to take care of all of that stuff I have been putting off for all of that time.
Thanks for an interesting life.

There was a picture on the Iron Maiden instragram from the US tour where you could see the new keyboard player from behind. I'll try to find it!

This is him. I like the way he holds the mic btw. Like some Frankfurter sausage.
View attachment 22844
Casio synth. Makes perfect sense.

Brace yourself for next year's:
The Writing On The Casio
Stranger In A Casio Land
Casio Can Wait
Wasted Casio
Casio The Great
Casio On Earth
The Number Of The Casio Preset
Fear Of The Casio
Hallowed Be Thy Casio
The Evil That Casio Do
Days Of Future Casio
The Casio
Iron Casio

Last edited:
I had a Casio keybord when I was 10 or so, but my teacher did not. I think he knew why.
At music school we were supposed to play the songs we practiced on a pipe organ, but my parents refused to buy a pipe organ for the kids' room.

Casio synth. Makes perfect sense.

Brace yourself for next year's:
The Writing On The Casio
Stranger In A Casio Land
Casio Can Wait
Wasted Casio
Casio The Great
Casio On Earth
The Number Of The Casio Preset
Fear Of The Casio
Hallowed Be Thy Casio
The Evil That Casio Do