Paul Di'Anno

Here’s the official video:

Interestingly, Di’anno sounds sort of like a tired and inebriated Rob Halford here.
I remember an interview 10 or so years ago, where Paul bragged about how he sings better highs than Rob and how his voice at that point was in better shape than pretty much anybody.

Decent enough performance here though.

Corbe Toys launch action figure of Paul Di'anno
http://www.ironmaiden666.com.br/.../corbe-toys-lancara...
1f448.png

A beautiful tribute to the legendary first vocalist of IRON MAIDEN in all his glory. Keep it forever in your PAUL DI'ANNO collection in an OFFICIAL AND LICENSED Collector's Edition.
This product is on pre-sale and is expected to ship on November 2, 2022 . Your order will only be shipped after this date.

292170976_5576781772352426_6760163591042530703_n.jpg

Source :

:facepalm:
Jesus.
And, you create a Paul Di'anno action figure that's doomed to keeping its dick in its pants forever and call it "a beautiful tribute".
#Cruel

Here’s the official video:

Interestingly, Di’anno sounds sort of like a tired and inebriated Rob Halford here.
Thanks for the link, Jer.
To my ears, he doesn't sound that different compared to his latest albums, and quite good in fact, all things considered.
Good to see his stance on the "situation" too.

Yeah not sure why this hasnt happened sooner. They were quick enough to help Clive and its not like Pauls issues haven't been in the news. Maybe Pauls little visit to the Croatia gig helped:bigsmile:
Well, I know Paul has trashed them some over the years and who knows what things may have been said or done in the past behind the scenes. Just glad they seem to be on good terms now and Maiden was able to help him out.

An article in the new issue of the french newspaper Libération is qualifying Paul Di'Anno as a wreck... :facepalm:

I'd like to see this pseudo-journalist go through all the hardships that Paul went through during all these years and see if he too would not have been called a wreck by other journalists. :rolleyes:

299954849_6113428495350743_3306305694945850171_n.jpg

An article in the new issue of the french newspaper Libération is qualifying Paul Di'Anno as a wreck... :facepalm:

I'd like to see this pseudo-journalist go through all the hardships that Paul went through during all these years and see if he too would not have been called a wreck by other journalists. :rolleyes:

View attachment 21696

Don’t you think that some would probably argue that those hardships were self-inflicted from being… err, a wreck?

I was not there and don’t know exactly what is meant.
But in the November 2022 issue of "Rock Hard" there was a report about the "Keep It True Rising II" festival.
About Paul Di'Anno it said that his behavior towards the paramedics and organizers was beyond the pale. His abuse of his body was evidence of unprofessionalism.
If anyone has the article, I offer to translate the exact wording. I managed to leave my copy on the train.

Back