Paul Di'Anno

Ok so basically all the band were Greek Cunts, including Gus G. Di anno said he was moving to Greece (Thessaloniki).
Ok so now on the sad part. He said he could die next year. He said that he may go to hospital after the show. He threw up on stage. I hope he's doing well

Ok so basically all the band were Greek Cunts, including Gus G. Di anno said he was moving to Greece (Thessaloniki).
Ok so now on the sad part. He said he could die next year. He said that he may go to hospital after the show. He threw up on stage. I hope he's doing well

Many people think that DiAnno is DiAnno's worst enemy.

A mate who was involved in promoting some live gigs years ago could not believe how much damage DiAnno could do to his body in the name of rock and roll.

By the way, is Konstantinos Karamitroudis a cunt?

What happened to Di’anno to say that he almost die? The gig was so bad? :lol:
… No, really what happened?
The gig wasn't bad, Paul's health was. I feel like every few minutes he called a dude from backstage to take him backstage then on stage again. He said he had cramps that felt like giving birth. He said that the pills he was talking had side effects on him too

Sadly Paul wasn't mentally well either. At some point people clapped and shouted Paul Di Anno oe oe oe and he said that he didn't deserve it and that mentally he wasn't in the mood of doing the show or something like that.

The sad thing about the videos of Paul from recent years is that there will be the odd line or moment where his voice actually sounds quite good and reminds you of the Paul of old. One can't help but wonder what he could have achieved if it weren't for his self-destructive behaviours.

He really ought to focus on improving his health as much as he is physically able to before even thinking about touring.

A guy I know who books the gigs at Bannermans, Edinburgh posted this. Looks like Paul might be playing a UK tour. Unlikely he'd just do a one-off gig, right?

FB_IMG_1681741120064.jpg

Back