Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

You told me before and I forgot, where in Germany?
Freiberg, Sachsen. It’s the city my mom grew up in, still got my grandparents living here and whenever we visit we stay in an apartment from a nice lady we’ve been going to for years. Very excited about the food and the family, obviously Saxony is a shitshow politically but Freiberg really is like a second (or third) home.

Freiberg, Sachsen. It’s the city my mom grew up in, still got my grandparents living here and whenever we visit we stay in an apartment from a nice lady we’ve been going to for years. Very excited about the food and the family, obviously Saxony is a shitshow politically but Freiberg really is like a second (or third) home.

I can't handle it right now schedule-wise, but next time you go there, let me know if you have an itch to visit Berlin.

It is hot today so i just went to lie down in my clothes in the paddling pool for a quick cool down. It seems that my small and chubby children have been cleverly maximising their pool time by not taking toilet breaks and just going in the pool and now i am sat at my desk dripping wet and smelling of urine.

It is hot today so i just went to lie down in my clothes in the paddling pool for a quick cool down. It seems that my small and chubby children have been cleverly maximising their pool time by not taking toilet breaks and just going in the pool and now i am sat at my desk dripping wet and smelling of urine.
south-park-cartman.gif

I can't handle it right now schedule-wise, but next time you go there, let me know if you have an itch to visit Berlin.
Will note! I’ve actually never been yet, we’ve passed right outside but never been inside the city proper. Probably not happening this trip either, but ya never know.

Have a wonder time and visit with your grandparents and family.

Back