LEGACY OF THE BEAST WORLD TOUR 2022 - **CONTAINS SPOILERS**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coke as of Coca Cola? :D

I really mean Coca Cola :blush: so this was no synonym for anything in my original post. well, it could be water or tea or coffee as well, but I don't do any kinds of drugs or alcohol (any longer). (I'm now completely straight for some years since I was overdoing beer and pot smoke before, and I only found my way out with some professional help. however, giving up drinking was one of the hardest working pieces in my life, if not the hardest at all. so it's gonna be a bit unusual to attend my personal Maiden gig #37 later this summer as my first Maiden gig without a beer in my hand, but I'll keep doing it good and resistant :yes: )

It's imposible to set up senjutsu world during the show. Ten people was tering it down and it took ages. Those roof tops take lots of time to remove them. Pause before revelations is much longer now than it was in 2018. So I think they wont change first three songs whole tour.

It's imposible to set up senjutsu world during the show. Ten people was tering it down and it took ages. Those roof tops take lots of time to remove them. Pause before revelations is much longer now than it was in 2018. So I think they wont change first three songs whole tour.
seems like a good chance to have Bruce come out with just a spotlight and have a little banter with the audience

I think everybody would be happy to get Senjutsu stage for the encore with the 3 new songs and Run to the Hills at the end.
There's enough time to get ready the Senjutsu stage after Iron Maiden song meanwhile the band take a breath.
My Set List:
  1. Aces High
  2. Wrathchild
  3. The Trooper
  4. Revelations
  5. The Number of the Beast
  6. Sign of the Cross
  7. Fear of the Dark
  8. Flight of Icarus
  9. 2 Minutes to Midnight
  10. Hallowed be thy Name
  11. Iron Maiden
  12. The Writing on the Wall
  13. Stratego
  14. Senjutsu
  15. Snactuary
  16. Run to the Hills
No pagodas nor churches…no Eddie backdrops, just Marshalls and a bit of pyro here and there, a couple of explosions and that's it.

Which prompts to the mind, why do that for 3 songs? Why spoil the opener, full stage production and even samurai eddie?
If senjutsu tour will have exactly that, then why do legacy of the beast already showcasing that? Will there be no surprise whatsoever besides giant samurai eddie behind Nicko?
I love maiden to death but i am beyond disappointed with this planning

I think everybody would be happy to get Senjutsu stage for the encore with the 3 new songs and Run to the Hills at the end.
There's enough time to get ready the Senjutsu stage after Iron Maiden song meanwhile the band take a breath.
My Set List:
  1. Aces High
  2. Wrathchild
  3. The Trooper
  4. Revelations
  6. Sign of the Cross
  7. Fear of the Dark
  8. Flight of Icarus
  9. 2 Minutes to Midnight
  10. Hallowed be thy Name
  11. Iron Maiden
  13. Stratego
  14. Senjutsu
  15. Snactuary
  16. Run to the Hills
No pagodas nor churches…no Eddie backdrops, just Marshalls and a bit of pyro here and there, a couple of explosions and that's it.
Yup... people here saying that senjutsu wouldn't be a good encore got no idea how to put up a setlist... This is just bad stratego(pun very much intended) on maiden's part, but stubborn as 'Arry is, he will double down and just keep it as it is

Which prompts to the mind, why do that for 3 songs? Why spoil the opener, full stage production and even samurai eddie?
If senjutsu tour will have exactly that, then why do legacy of the beast already showcasing that? Will there be no surprise whatsoever besides giant samurai eddie behind Nicko?
Maybe the expectations some of you had were too high

I wonder if they're making sure the set and samurai Eddie gets some use in case there's some concern in the Maiden camp that the full Senjutsu tour might not happen. I'm sure they're 95% sure it will, but losing two years at their age puts a lot of question marks on plans they were making back in 2019. Not saying they're geezers and someone's gonna drop dead or someone decides they're not up for another tour, etc., but the chances of some tour-stopping event like that is statistically higher these days than it was even ten years ago.

Just a guess. Probably wrong. Who knows?

I think this crazy last three years has big part in that decision. Covid plus Ukraine war, who knows what tomorrow brings. And on top of that they aint getting any younger.

I wonder if they're making sure the set and samurai Eddie gets some use in case there's some concern in the Maiden camp that the full Senjutsu tour might not happen. I'm sure they're 95% sure it will, but losing two years at their age puts a lot of question marks on plans they were making back in 2019. Not saying they're geezers and someone's gonna drop dead or someone decides they're not up for another tour, etc., but the chances of some tour-stopping event like that is statistically higher these days than it was even ten years ago.

Just a guess. Probably wrong. Who knows?
Yep, it is also my best guess for this decision, to at least show some of it, in case anything happens globally again or maiden camp wise

My Set List:
  1. Aces High
  2. Wrathchild
  3. The Trooper
  4. Revelations
  6. Sign of the Cross
  7. Fear of the Dark
  8. Flight of Icarus
  9. 2 Minutes to Midnight
  10. Hallowed be thy Name
  11. Iron Maiden
  13. Stratego
  14. Senjutsu
  15. Snactuary
  16. Run to the Hills

Hey, three Senjutsu songs for the encore would be suicide in a way. It would be worse than Aces High as a closing song, imo. Best option is:
1. Senjutsu
2. Stratego
3. Writing on the Wall

4. Aces High
But there's another problem. On this leg of the tour, there's no War world as such. Stage would look bare, because cathedral is revealed before Revelations. Making changes on the stage causes them many problems.

Last edited:
These changes would be perfect and please most fans.

1. Senjutsu
2. Stratego
3. The Writing on the Wall
4. Revelations
5. Blood Brothers
6. Sign of the Cross
7. Flight of Icarus
8. Fear of the Dark
9. Hallowed be Thy Name
10. The Number of the Beast
11. Iron Maiden
Encore:
Churchill Speech
12. Aces High
13. The Trooper
14. Alexander the Great/Infinite Dreams(rotate every show)
15. Run to the Hills

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back