Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

No, we have Scheißerei which is a rare slang word for diarrhoea (or just unusually heavy bowel movement), but Scheißlerei is not a proper German form. I can't think of any similar word for shitshow.
Interesting. Maybe it was the first one I heard someone use and I just added in an L for some reason. Is it at all possible that it’s a slang term in another dialect of German, or is it definitely nonexistant?

Interesting. Maybe it was the first one I heard someone use and I just added in an L for some reason. Is it at all possible that it’s a slang term in another dialect of German, or is it definitely nonexistant?

If so, it's a dialect I'm not familiar with. But it's possible, I am particularly bad with slang from the far west and south of the country.

If so, it's a dialect I'm not familiar with. But it's possible, I am particularly bad with slang from the far west and south of the country.
Cool beans. I never found anything on it when I looked it up in the past, so I’m just going to assume I misheard my grandpa that one time and have been using a nonsense word ever since.

Cool beans. I never found anything on it when I looked it up in the past, so I’m just going to assume I misheard my grandpa that one time and have been using a nonsense word ever since.

I wouldn't rule it out completely, though. Where is your grandpa from?

I wouldn't rule it out completely, though. Where is your grandpa from?
Saxony. Whenever we visit Germany we stay in Freiberg where my mom grew up in, and where my grandparents still live. Politics notwithstanding I love it a lot.

However, Scheißerei can mean something different in Saxony than what I just told you, I really don't know.

Can someone tell me how long the setlist is for Maiden? Don't want to know the songs, just how many there are? Also, spoiler tag it, or just PM me.

Back