Megadeth

I've been thinking what will happen if Mustaine and Ellefson exchange messages trough Cameo each other :lol:
Oh God, lol, maybe we shouldnt find out.

What do you guys think of the newest album, Dystopia? I actually really like that most songs returned a bit to the snarling punk style of old, compared to most recent albums. Once they made 'Crush 'em, I gave up and didnt much like anything except Return to Hangar before Dystopia.

Oh God, lol, maybe we shouldnt find out.

What do you guys think of the newest album, Dystopia? I actually really like that most songs returned a bit to the snarling punk style of old, compared to most recent albums. Once they made 'Crush 'em, I gave up and didnt much like anything except Return to Hangar before Dystopia.
I loved Dystopia, songs like Foreign Policy really had that snarl back In it. The whole album worked for me much more than Endgame it UA did. But I still hold up The System has Failed as the modern-ish classic thanks to its song writing and variety

Reactions: Nyx
I loved Dystopia, songs like Foreign Policy really had that snarl back In it. The whole album worked for me much more than Endgame it UA did. But I still hold up The System has Failed as the modern-ish classic thanks to its song writing and variety
Exactly! That song is a perfect example of the classic style!

That's an interesting viewpoint on TSHF. I can definitely see where you're going with that.

I love Dystopia. It's not quite on par with Endgame or United Abominations but it's pretty fantastic.

Reactions: Nyx
Countdown to Extinction was pretty great! It's pretty impressive how on point Megadeth was about all the bs in the world with their songs. In hindsight, they were a bit ahead of their time. (Mustaine, I'm not so sure about personally, but musically yeah)

Speaking of Rust In Peace again, trying to do the drums perfectly to Holy Wars without my arms falling off was one of my first challenges as a a drummer. lol And tuned tom rolls to match the lead riff in Tornado of Souls simply because I'm ridiculous.

If I am honest I don't pay massive attention to the lyrics in Megadeth songs. I just felt the songwriting was better on Countdown than on previous albums.

how Mustaine has reach a top level of patience and didn't break his guitar on her head?... ufff
girl thinking... thank god I don't forget my mobile phone :facepalm:

Dave thinking...
Hmm mm ‘cause your ass belongs to me ahahaha…

Captive honor, ain’t no honor :lol:

Last edited:
Last night took my son to his first Megadeth show (my 7th). We drove 3 hours to Corpus Christi for the show. Loved the visuals very much and the band sounded great!
I thought my boy's head was going to fly off during Holy Wars he was headbanging so hard! I lost it during The Conjuring! Last time I saw them play that one was SFSGSW tour!
Only drawback is this is a CO-headlining tour with Lamb of God so each band's set is only one hour.

Lamb of God was my 3rd time to see them. I like them more each time.
Trivium was also my 3rd time and they never disappoint me.

Back