Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Look, things change when you become a parent around your thirties. It is biological. I can't help it. Shitty dad jokes become equivalent to air. Would you want me to choke to death?

I'm on a train.

Just passed by Wolfsburg, a fascinatingly terrifying industrial juggernaut of a town.

My body is dumb. I was incredibly hungry all morning long, and then I finally got some lunch ... and my body chose that moment to feel full. Now I have a burger, fries and zero appetite.

I'd complain that my body is just causing problems, but I'm old enough now that such is just my life. Growing old sucks and is only tolerated in light of the alternative.

My body is dumb. I was incredibly hungry all morning long, and then I finally got some lunch ... and my body chose that moment to feel full. Now I have a burger, fries and zero appetite.

I'd complain that my body is just causing problems, but I'm old enough now that such is just my life. Growing old sucks and is only tolerated in light of the alternative.
I'll be 50 in a few years. I don't want to know how my body will handle things like food in the years to come after.

You poor old men you ...

I'll be 50 in a few years. I don't want to know how my body will handle things like food in the years to come after.
violin-tiny.gif
:innocent:
:ninja:

Back