Which Member Of The Band Would You Like To Have A Pint With?

Which Member Of The Band Would You Like To Have A Pint With?

• Bruce

Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Steve

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Dave

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Adrian

Votes: 7 17.1%
  • Janick

Votes: 19 46.3%
  • Nicko

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters
PLEASE SON OF A GREAT WHORE !!!!!!
I WANT YOU TO DESCRIBE MY ACCOUNT!!!!!!!
THEY ARE ALL CHILDREN OF A GREAT WHORE!!!!!!!!

DEATH TO THE ENGLISH!!!!!!!!!
Your account has six posts, no avatar, and the last two posts are the same, but for some reason the one in the Now Playing thread was set to have larger font.

If memory serves, you were banned during the Senjutsu runup for begging for leaks. I mean I can ban you again? What are you trying to say here?

After I copied last two responses in "Funniest post thread" I've decided to raise the bar in this thread. Screw one night out, how about a perfect week?
Behold: something, something happens any you win a perfect Iron Maiden week. On Sunday you are seeing them with Rod from sound desk, but six days before that, you are also offered this: you can spend whole day with only one Maiden member but the activities and locations are fixed. Here's what they're offering*:

Monday
Maui, Hawaii - round of golf in the afternoon, followed by a nice dinner in some fish restaurant
Tuesday
Coconut Creek, Florida - BBQ cook-off, whole damn day.
Wednesday
Paris, France - fencing in the morning, flying an airplane simulator in the afternoon
Thursday:
Hartlepool, UK - house chores during the day, Irish pub tour in the evening.
Friday
London, UK - curing your hangover on a fishing lake, contemplating silence.
Saturday:
London, UK - game of footy in the morning, seeing West Ham match in the afternoon.

And here the catch:
You can not choose Dave for Monday, Nicko for Tuesday, Bruce for Wednesday, Janick for Thursday, Adrian for Friday and Steve for Saturday.

*Trooper beer included in every event, because... you know... trooper beer

Last edited:
At first I thought: "What, they don't have pubs in Wolverhampton?!"
Then I realized I probably mistook Wolverhampton for some other city. And I did. It's Hartlepool.
Previous post fixed.
I couldn't see any link between Wolverhampton and Maiden but I thought you might know something I didn't, or maybe Wolverhampton was known for its stellar network of Irish pubs or something. Never been there myself, so I wouldn't know ...

Back