Judas Priest

Well, I'm talking about something I don't really know, to be honest: I don't listen to AC/DC, never had, never will. I'm not worried about Maiden. They have already contemplated quitting. Steve said ten years ago he thought the band had some 5 years in them and Bruce's cancer really gave them new enthusiasm, so I think they will know when the time comes. I can't imagine them ridicule themselves the way Priest do.

Maybe... Priest camp has a rabbit under the sleeve... Maybe, just maybe, first they've released a BAD PR, and later, to the great enjoyement and relief, they will release PR, in which will be words about KK's return. Would be wise move.

Last edited:
Ultimately I understand the frustration and it’ll be strange to adapt to, but I’m not as cut up about this (admittedly I’m also nowhere near the biggest Priest fan on here). For me what’ll be the defining factor is just simply how it works live. Could be fine, but there will definitely be some changes to the performances when it comes to guitar harmonies (and now lack thereof).

Well, I'm talking about something I don't really know, to be honest: I don't listen to AC/DC, never had, never will. I'm not worried about Maiden. They have already contemplated quitting. Steve said ten years ago he thought the band had some 5 years in them and Bruce's cancer really gave them new enthusiasm, so I think they will know when the time comes. I can't imagine them ridicule themselves the way Priest do.

I hope that never happens!

Far more than just the harmonies, Hill's bass playing is far too rudimentary to carry the tracks while Faulkner solos

Not forgetting the trade-off guitar solos, which will now be one long Faulkner solo. I love Richie's playing, but that sounds far less exciting than him playing off another guitarist.

Maybe... Priest camp has a rabbit under the sleeve... Maybe, just maybe, first they've released a BAD PR, and later, to the great enjoyement and relief, they will release PR, in which will be words about KK's return. Would be wise move.
Or about Richie's father-in-law joining the band...

Reactions: Jer
Or about Richie's father-in-law joining the band...
Not married AFAIK, so I guess it’s “Richie’s maternal baby grandpa” or “Richie’s baby momma’s daddy” or whatever the hell the common vernacular is these days. But I would be more than pleased to have George Lynch be their second touring guitarist.

Reactions: Yax
I don't understand why they don't want to pay touring costs for some no-name guitarist. Are they that broke?

Back