Adrian Smith

That London gig looks so tempting.

Not sure whether to get tickets the moment they go on sale or wait until there is more clarity about what is going to happen after Christmas with Omicron though.

I will probably wait: once bitten, twice shy…

521fd961ddd94e2db39e738e7a123b9d3541b26e_2_500x500.jpeg

abcb60424c304b8b0c770bafd00200a5616d8fe8_2_500x500.jpeg
Beat me to it. I'll be at the Glasgow gig for sure.

Only one date is on a Friday or Saturday night and it's the one in Lemington Spa! Not ideal for travelling to with the other dates in big towns all on school nights.

Only one date is on a Friday or Saturday night and it's the one in Lemington Spa! Not ideal for travelling to with the other dates in big towns all on school nights.

That is a headline set at Planet Rock's Winters End festival:

"The duo appear on a weekend bill that also includes Wayward Sons (Friday headliner) and Phil Campbell and the Bastard Sons (Sunday headliner) plus GUN, The Dust Coda, Florence Black, Mason Hill, Scarlet Rebels, Laurence Jones and many more".

Ticket prices are between £24.75 (Wolverhampton) and £29.45 (London).

Planet Rock pre-sale from Wednesday:

Last edited:
2022 is going to be a busy year for Adrian,
January - March Smith /Kotzen Tour
April Legacy of the Beast rehearsals
May - October Legacy of the Beast Tour

Capacity of the UK venues is as follows:

Manchester Academy Club: 2300 for Academy 1 and 950 for Academy 2 (I guess they will be playing the latter).
Leeds Brudenell Social Club: 400
Glasgow Garage: 700
Wolverhampton KK’s Steel Mill: different configurations with capacities of 220/500/750/1000/2200
Leamington Spa The Assembly (festival gig): 1000
Bristol Fleece: 450
London Islington Assembly Hall: 890

Last edited:
I hope they record the gigs to include some live songs in a deluxe edition CD of the album along with the EP

Reactions: Jer
Too bad they're only hitting a tiny part of the southwest. I'd love to see them, but not quite at the "plane ticket and a hotel during a pandemic" level of love.

Too bad they're only hitting a tiny part of the southwest. I'd love to see them, but not quite at the "plane ticket and a hotel during a pandemic" level of love.

All things going well, I’ll be seeing them in London, but that is just a 40 minute train ride from where I live.

Back