NOW PLAYING

STankian_Elasticity.jpg

Iron Maiden - Fates Warning

I've found myself enjoying this album a lot lately (specifically via the 2015 remasters on Youtube). Out of curiosity I gave my hard copies another listen and for whatever reason, they are worse - most noticeably in the bass. I've now ordered myself a copy of the 2015 remaster CD off Amazon to replace my hard copy and I'm looking forward to hearing the full album in a fresh light.

Iron Maiden - Hooks In You
Noone can convince me this isn't a great song.
It's some good stuff, and it's great that Adrian's material was used even after he left the band, but imagine the track with a stronger production and a better vocal performance, most of the 90's material would have benefitted from that.

Red Dragon Cartel - Deceived

Last edited:
It's some good stuff, and it's great that Adrian's material was used even after he left the band, but imagine the track with a stronger production and a better vocal performance, most of the 90's material would have benefitted from that.
That's true enough, but I think the song is enjoyable as it is.

Iron Maiden - To Tame a Land

(Ironic that Dune author Frank Herbert hung up when Rod Smallwood told him he was calling on behalf of a "Rock" band and yet, 1 year later, the film adaptation of Dune released with a soundtrack by Toto.)

Maybe Herbert's agent said to him that they were devil worshipers from UK under the name of a Middle Age torture device.
Anyway Toto did a very good job with the soundtrack. Imo.

Iron Maiden - Fear of the Dark

(Finally found used copy of Castle 95 release with bonus disc featuring 3 live songs from NPFTD (title track, Public Enema #1, & Hooks In You- a song they didn't play when I saw the tin Houston;)
Disappointed in Bruce's vocals on live bonus tracks; sounds more like he's talking than singing)

Iron Maiden - Fear of the Dark

(Finally found used copy of Castle 95 release with bonus disc featuring 3 live songs from NPFTD (title track, Public Enema #1, & Hooks In You- a song they didn't play when I saw the tin Houston;)
Disappointed in Bruce's vocals on live bonus tracks; sounds more like he's talking than singing)
I think that Bonus Disc is the only way to play 'I can't see my feeling' on CD, isn't it?

Back