Legacy Of The Beast Post-Pandemic Leg

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a great degree of extrapolation between British Lion pulling out of a support slot due to covid protocols and Steve splitting up the band due to not wanting the covid vaccine.

Unless there is some more solid evidence in favour of this idea, saying things like this is just hyperbolic doom mongering.
Let's hope you're right.

There is a great degree of extrapolation between British Lion pulling out of a support slot due to covid protocols and Steve splitting up the band due to not wanting the covid vaccine.

Unless there is some more solid evidence in favour of this idea, saying things like this is just hyperbolic doom mongering.

British Lion announced dates for 2022. The new FC newsletter indicated that there will be interview with the whole band in the next magazine. So I doubt Steve is disbanding anything.

Nothing is certain etc. but I think you're on point. That's what I hope, anyway. ;)

Where did you guys read/hear abour Harris not wanting the vaccine? Haven't read or heard anything about any band member apart from Bruce who stated he was vaccinated when he caught it.

Tony Newton is a total anti vaxx, same as Steve's son, Stanley.
The Darkness, in their post regarding BL departure from the tour, said Steve's band didn't want to be "safe".

It might be a rumor and that's it, but the hints point to that. Anyway, even as stubborn as he is, I'm not sure he will risk Maiden's carreer because of it. Surely their management/label won't.

Tony Newton is a total anti vaxx, same as Steve's son, Stanley.
The Darkness, in their post regarding BL departure from the tour, said Steve's band didn't want to be "safe".

It might be a rumor and that's it, but the hints point to that. Anyway, even as stubborn as he is, I'm not sure he will risk Maiden's carreer because of it. Surely their management/label won't.
Yeah Rod will fire Steve from Maiden.:) Being honest Harris is so stubborn that opinion about his anti vax attitude could be true imho. For sure Rod will be mad from anger about this 'cos it means no way IM play shows next year because of Steve. So same about Bruce who's really into being back to the stage soon. I think if Steve sticks to his guns - it would be the end of Iron Maiden.

Cancelling the stadium shows once again just for someone's anti vax comfort it stupidity and lack of respect for the fans, musicians from the band and management. Period.

Cancelling the stadium shows once again just for someone's anti vax comfort it stupidity and lack of respect for the fans, musicians from the band and management. Period.
We still don't know for sure if he's not an antivaxx, just that people close to him are and that he didn't want to "be safe" during the tour with The Darkness. After all, it all might have been simply him wanting to hang out with the fans at the end of the shows.

We still don't know for sure if he's not an antivaxx, just that people close to him are and that he didn't want to "be safe" during the tour with The Darkness. After all, it all might have been simply him wanting to hang out with the fans at the end of the shows.
That may be a point!

Yeah Rod will fire Steve from Maiden.:) Being honest Harris is so stubborn that opinion about his anti vax attitude could be true imho. For sure Rod will be mad from anger about this 'cos it means no way IM play shows next year because of Steve. So same about Bruce who's really into being back to the stage soon. I think if Steve sticks to his guns - it would be the end of Iron Maiden.

You always find a reason to predict the end of Maiden. Sorry mate but I don't see that happening any time soon.

You always find a reason to predict the end of Maiden. Sorry mate but I don't see that happening any time soon.
I still hope all the suggestions about Steve is just an urban legend. The real end of Maiden will be when fans stop supporting them by not buying the records and tickets as for any other band in the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back