Iron Maiden News, Links, and Interviews

I wonder who would be here..
I wonder why, I wonder how...
New one with Nicko:
They did TWOTW "in two sections". I read somewhere they used click tracks with BOS and with this one as well, right? So perhaps a few takes of the first part until the solo, then then a few takes of the rest. And everybody played live, but they mostly only kept Nicko, sometimes also Steve, if I'm not mistaken. And because of the click track, they had no problems in comping takes.

Thanks for sharing but I cannot help but think where the fuck Steve is when they have released the album with more songs written by him alone since 1998?
Gentleman in the background -- he did talk in a radio show moderated by Bruce lately, but not much.

Steve has been extremely absent for a long time. I hope it's his shyness and not illness. But the fact that the band leader hasn't communicated with his loyal fans is a bit disappointing.

I agree. Bruce can tell a good story, but I’d rather hear Steve’s take on Steve’s songs.

Thanks for sharing but I cannot help but think where the fuck Steve is when they have released the album with more songs written by him alone since 1998?
Yes indeed.

In the latest Aardschok (Holland's biggest metal mag) the interview is with Adrian. Steve and Dave have been the two only guys who were not in the media, bar that 1 second of Steve on the Maiden YT channel.

Is it possible that Steve might be sick or something bad happened to him? He is nowhere to be seen after the release of huge album.

Also in the song Hell On Earth the lyrics show that the main character of the song is ready to die and even embracing death, I know it is just a song but it looks suspicious, especially since Steve is known to write lyrics about his fears, thoughts etc.

If he lives in Bermuda it might be a covid issue with why he's not doing media. Dave too in Hawaii, or at the very least they might be taking advantage of the covid situation to avoid doing media.

If he lives in Bermuda it might be a covid issue with why he's not doing media. Dave too in Hawaii, or at the very least they might be taking advantage of the covid situation to avoid doing media.

I don’t buy that; Bruce seems to be using Zoom for all interviews.

There is a huge advantage in using Zoom: if you get awkward questions you can always hang up and blame your internet provider.

Yesterday evening, the french TV called M6 has surprisingly streamed a short report about Iron Maiden including a tiny interview with Bruce during the news of the 19.45. That never happened since the late 80's or early 90's !!! Here is the link to the video (taken from the FB profile of a Maiden fan that I don't know but who is on the same discussions group as me). :)

Yesterday evening, the french TV called M6 has surprisingly streamed a short report about Iron Maiden including a tiny interview with Bruce during the news of the 19.45. That never happened since the late 80's or early 90's !!! Here is the link to the video (taken from the FB profile of a Maiden fan that I don't know but who is on the same discussions group as me). :)

They called Bruce the leader of the band, if Steve sees this he will be mad lol

They called Bruce the leader of the band, if Steve sees this he will be mad lol
Haha, yes, I think... :D But, in some way, that's not false as Bruce is the voice of Maiden, both in a musical way and a business one. He is the spokesperson and the first musician that we hear when listening to a Maiden album... He is the frontman, he is the one who makes the show on stage running around, jumping and screaming to heat the venue and the audience... So, he is the leader, at least he has some form of leadership. ;)

Back