Senjutsu - 3rd September 2021

Please no Death of the Celts live. Song is absolutely uninspired, there's nothing memorable (even though I've listened to the alubm for more than a few times now).

I would love to hear Hell on Earth and The Parchment live.
I thought it was perfect until I read this. Damn (

Perhaps a bold prediction, perhaps something that folks have said already, but unless they play the whole album I would not be surprised if they open with Stratego and don’t play the song Senjutsu.

Perhaps a bold prediction, perhaps something that folks have said already, but unless they play the whole album I would not be surprised if they open with Stratego and don’t play the song Senjutsu.
I would be shocked.

Very low chances. Bruce even said that they might play the title track along with TWOTW during the Legacy shows.

One of the interviews before the album release with Bruce. If I find it, I'll post the link. But I don't promise anything, because bruce did a shitload of interviews lately.

Edit: I think it was one of those he did during his self isolation.

Bruce said somewhere that Senjutsu will be a very cool way to open the setlist as well.

(Don't remember the source, as I read many interviews during the last days).

For me, 4 songs are 'confirmed':

1) Senjutsu;
2) Stratego;
3) The Writing on the Wall;
4) Hell on Earth.

I wish they would replace The Clansman with Death of the Celts on Legacy of the Beast, so maybe there would be a chance they would play The Parchment on the Senjutsu World Tour.

Well, I just want to see most of new tracks being played live. As many as possible.

Bruce has said that Senjutsu would be a great song to start the show (and I agree). You can find the source here:

From the title track lyrics:
''Survive on ledges bitten in dust
Knowledge and virtue is stricken by lust
Really believe that they're coming for us
Dancing on graves
Of those who bled for us
''

from Hell On Earth lyrics:
''You dance on the graves who bled for us
Do you really think they'll come for us
Knowledge and virtue taken by lust
Live on the edge of those that you trust
''

Nice trick, Steve! :applause:
Nice catch! And indeed, very Steve.

I have not had a chance to dive into the lyrics much yet, but I take it “defending the wall” in the title track is a metaphor for the more real-world battles explored in Hell on Earth?

I like.

Bruce has said that Senjutsu would be a great song to start the show (and I agree). You can find the source here:

I really do hope they do it live. It's probably my favourite song on the album.

Which is the most classic sounding song in the album? I would say: Stratego, DOFP, Hell On Earth or The Parchment.

Back