Senjutsu - 3rd September 2021

I ordered my copy and t-shirts directly from Maiden's shop and still no updates on anything being shipped. Did anyone else order from the shop and if so, how is yours coming along?

Thankfully my PS4 can play the cd and the blu-ray. Or else i would be in the same situation as you. My old car used to have a cd player but it seems newer models don't these days
As far as I know, PS4 cannot play Audio CDs, only DVDs and Blurays.
I have it and I never managed to play any audio CD on it.

As far as I know, PS4 cannot play Audio CDs, only DVDs and Blurays.
I have it and I never managed to play any audio CD on it.
yeah PS4 100% cannot play CD's and you have to download a software update to play DVDs/Blu-rays

yeah PS4 100% cannot play CD's and you have to download a software update to play DVDs/Blu-rays

Really? Sounds weird, I mean, technically, it should be possible. Well, at least XBox One can definitely play CDs, although I might have downloaded an app for it specifically, but still, that PS4 couldn't sounds very strange to me. Never had the console (nor any other PS, for that matter), so I'm not arguing, though.

Really? Sounds weird, I mean, technically, it should be possible. Well, at least XBox One can definitely play CDs, although I might have downloaded an app for it specifically, but still, that PS4 couldn't sounds very strange to me. Never had the console (nor any other PS, for that matter), so I'm not arguing, though.
IIRC it's because Sony would have had to pay licensing fees for every console sold and they didnt want to do that

Happy Senjutsu eve, y'all!! When you are about to put in on, think of this post and remember it as if it was yesterday all my hype and love to y'all today
woohoo...senjutsu eve. I'm glad not to have listened to any leaks. Hunger is the best sauce as they say. I want the wait to sweeten the eventual experience of new album. I know I will have it from itunes after midnight tonight, but think I'd rather get some worky stuff outa the way tomorrow.

They have to pay license to Philips to use the CD format and choose not to. From a business perspective it makes sense as almost no-one uses CD's anymore and those who do these days are likely enthusiasts who probably have a dedicated player in a hi-fi setup and wouldn't use a PS5. I use mine to play games and dvd/blu-ray/4K movies. As intended.

I feel like this may have been forgotten given recent events but it's Thursday 3rd in NZ in around 3/4 of an hour, so there should be an official release on spotify soon.

Back