Senjutsu - 3rd September 2021

All post reunion album ranked from Best to worst, for me:

1.Brave New World ( for me at Seventh son and Powerslave level,if this album would be recorded in the 80s....)
2.A matter of life and Death. Great Album, piece of mind level,different album.
3. Final Frontier......here we start with the albums that have 3-4 good songs and a lot of fillers,
4.Book of souls........90s level....few good songs,nothing that we have never seen before
5. Dance of death........one of the worst albums of their history. I prefer Xfactor and virtual XI than this one. Maybe 1 or 2 good songs.

Treebeard-treebeard-33433568-250-200.jpg

One thing that annoys me on Stratego is the cut/paste part after the oriental break near the end. It is clear especially when you put on your headphones.

In other news, after the latest review, I can't wait for the album!

I know, right?

I can just picture the audience participation a la Heaven Can Wait:

"Hahaha! Hahahaha HAAAAA haha hahaha! Hahahahahaaaaaaa..."
Could have added a few sword fighting sound effects in intro to give it a more theatrical feel. Anyways onto Lost in a Lost World.

One thing that annoys me on Stratego is the cut/paste part after the oriental break near the end. It is clear especially when you put on your headphones.

I have no idea what part you are talking about and I've listened to the song excessively ever since it was released.

(Not that I want to know; I'm just saying that this error isn't as clear as you're making out.)

To be honest, I love that part, as that recurring part sounds really powerful to me.

I really look forward to Time Machine and Days of Future Past.

Back