Senjutsu - 3rd September 2021

Don't listen to those voices in the pool.

Now it's clear and I know what I have to do
I must take you down there to look at them too
Hand in hand then we'll jump right into the pool
Can't you see not just me they want you too

Obviously, I have no power here, but just as a personal preference and friendly recommendation to all, I'd encourage all fellow fans to enjoy the hype and release day anticipation rather than diving into the dark pool of leaks. ;)

Listen guys

I don't understand what's so hard to get here. We can't allow you to publicly share copyrighted material.

If we do, one of Maiden's lawyers will go and shut us down.

Capiche?

What you do in your emails or DMs or whatever is your business. But here on the board:

DO NOT SHARE LEAKS

And because we want to be safe, we will not allow instructions on how to get them and we will not let you discuss how to do it.

Think, people,
THINK!

Guys, if you'd run a big forum and have to take accountability for legal stuff, would you allow illegal file sharing? Think again
I was moderator for big ( > 10 000 users) we had quite strict rules about things like that. Even talking about pirated versions was not allowed because it encouraged others to download them to be first to talk about new games etc.

Guys I don't want to break the rules of the forum, please whoever finds some leaks, do not share them with me in my DMs ;)

Man, what happened to the good old days of trawling through countless dodgy sites filled with viruses and trojans just to find out if an album you were looking forward to leaked or not? These days everybody wants it now as a direct download link in their PM inbox, smh.

Man, what happened to the good old days of trawling through countless dodgy sites filled with viruses and trojans just to find out if an album you were looking forward to leaked or not? These days everybody wants it now as a direct download link in their PM inbox, smh.
Zoomers and their obsession with instant gratification, this is what happened. :D

Truth.

I can't wait to hear The Time Machine. I hate to say it but I might just skip right to it when then album is released.

I can't wait to hear The Time Machine. I hate to say it but I might just skip right to it when then album is released.
Here is my planned listening order. It breaks up the big epics but also begins and ends with the right songs.

1. Senjutsu (Smith/Harris) 8:20
4. Lost In A Lost World (Harris) 9:31
5. Days Of Future Past (Smith/Dickinson) 4:03
8. Death Of The Celts (Harris) 10:20
6. The Time Machine (Gers/Harris) 7:09
9. The Parchment (Harris) 12:39
7. Darkest Hour (Smith/Dickinson) 7:20
10. Hell On Earth (Harris) 11:19

Back