Iron Maiden studio album 17 rumours and speculations

Status
Not open for further replies.
07:25 is a bug. Via Xav from FC: "It’s a YouTube bug. Depending your encoding software, the length is badly reported."
Dunno. Maybe it's true.
Judas Priest are teasing an announcement for tomorrow. Tour with Maiden confirmed!
I can't see Priest releasing/announcing their new album (which is still unfinished) before the end of their upcoming 50th Anniversary tour, so I hope for a joint tour with Maiden - for sure would be a big announcement... same day as Maiden.

Dunno. Maybe it's true.

I can't see Priest releasing/announcing their new album (which is still unfinished) before the end of their upcoming 50th Anniversary tour, so I hope for a joint tour with Maiden - for sure would be a big announcement... same day as Maiden.

yeah, usually bands of Maiden and Priest caliber avoid announcing things on the same day, unless they are related. That's why I am hoping for a joint tour.

Tour and album? That would be weird. In a good way. But given all the hints I'm trying to count how many hints are directly about new material and not about new tour, compliation, whatever. I'm very, very interested in what they will show tomorrow.

Just guessing...maybe Belshazzar's Feast is name of the tour with Priest.

Or a pre-recorded live stream event with Maiden and Priest (wow).... seriously, I doubt about that. The hype campaign is too big and unique.
Iron Maiden Official Playlist on Spotify has been updated (from LOTB lineup to mashup of best of and couple songs from TBOS) today:
Probably means nothing, or even might be something.
Belshazzar's Feast - new compilation album with live versions.... Naaaaah. The two songs from TBOS are curious there, the whole official playlist (made today) is strange :huh:

Or a pre-recorded live stream event with Maiden and Priest (wow).... seriously, I doubt about that. The hype campaign is too big and unique.

Belshazzar's Feast - new compilation album with live versions.... Naaaaah. The two songs from TBOS are curious there, the whole official playlist (made today) is strange :huh:

It is just their 2 most recent best of albums plus 2 songs off the album released after that.

Tour and album? That would be weird.
Why? Album details tomorrow (and maybe single... if not, then on Monday) with announcing the dates for the new album tour next year in the fall (with special guests/co-headliner Priest) - like most of the bands do.

But nowadays a joint tour of Maiden and Priest would be too good to be true, I guess.
Rob and Ian about the idea:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back