Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

We're trying T-mobiles new home internet service. So far so good except the occasional freeze up which a simple reset fixes. Time to test their IP pay TV service and if all is good, dump Comcast completely.

Please check what the date is ten days from now.
o5tSLCH.gif

Current dissertation count:

96.042 words
162 pages (Times New Roman 12, normal line spacing)
912 footnotes

But since the dissertation is in English, there will be no such shenanigans. It's possible the word would be in German if it's a direct quote from a German reference, but it's unlikely.

Rindfleischetikettierungsüberwachungsaufgabenübertragunsgesetz? That was abolished in 2013 and it was valid for Mecklenburg-Vorpommern only anyway.
Come on man, who cares that it's dead now, it's still a bomb-ass word construction. Also very fun to say really fast in front of non-German speakers. You become the life of the party that way. :ok:

Anybody else have a total app failure on their Android phones? A lot of my apps say "keeps stopping" despite reboot and system upgrade. Tried to reinstall one and it failed too. Thought it was my phone but then my girlfriend reported the same thing, which leads me to think there's something bigger going on.

Back