Radically different songs by the same artist

I like girls, girls, girls, the riff is great but I've had a few mates telling me for years to check out the john corabi stuff, that track sounds good, great voice.
It's interesting, it came out in 1994, like the next self-titled album produced by Bob Rock... In terms of sound it's clearly the next step after the black album in my opinion, massive as fuck, Tommy Lee's drums are killer. Also the guitars and the vocals... so heavy!

In my opinion many of the 80s bands did interesting albums in the 90s. Bob Rock did Subhuman Race by Skid Row right after Crüe iirc, and it was very different for them, more heavy and "street" sounding, the opener "My Enemy" is great, awesome riffs (if you don't know it):

It's interesting, it came out in 1994, like the next self-titled album produced by Bob Rock... In terms of sound it's clearly the next step after the black album in my opinion, massive as fuck, Tommy Lee's drums are killer. Also the guitars and the vocals... so heavy!

In my opinion many of the 80s bands did interesting albums in the 90s. Bob Rock did Subhuman Race by Skid Row right after Crüe iirc, and it was very different for them, more heavy and "street" sounding, the opener "My Enemy" is great, awesome riffs (if you don't know it):

I only checked it out quite recently, I don't prefer it to the classic albums but it was a good listen!

Hardcore Superstar (1997-)

"Shame", Thank You (For Letting Us Be Ourselves) (2001). Album nr 3:

"Dreamin' in a Casket", Dreamin' in a Casket (2007). Album nr 6:

Barely a 6 year difference, two different styles. 70's glam rock / hard rock to full on modern metal.

Even though they were my favourite band through these years growing up, in retrospect the earlier songs have got more to them.

Sigur Rós - from noisy garage production of their debut, to the beautiful brackets album, to Hoppipolla, to the silly pop music on Með suð í eyrum við spilum endalaust, and to the heavy Brennisteinn. I love this band so much

Back