Iron Maiden confirmed on the "Download TV Festival" - June 12-14

Yep, I believe you and Ginger seems to be nice and funny bloke (not sure if my memory serves right but I got boxes of old Metal Hammer-magazines so have to revisit those) and from this couple songs shown as energetic live-band.
If you can, could you recommend me some album from Wildhearts to check out?
For some reason I just didn’t pay too much attention to them through the years and so definitely wanna check them out.

Haha, just remembered that my cousin, she was great fan of Wildhearts in the 90’s..she was so in love with this band.

Earth vs. The Wildhearts and The Wildhearts are particularly good. :)

Any guesses left for what we will see in the hour of Maiden?

Footage we will have already seen (plus some Rock in Rio 2019 song presented as an exclusive), some self-promotion from Rod (great manager, but why does he feel he needs to have his own thanks section on Maiden albums? That is pure megalomania!), and corny and completely unfunny jokes from Nicko.

I might be mistaken though...

Tax exile bastard. Its really hard to see any other reason for livin in the Bahamas other than tax reasons...
Although he wrote better songs when he lived in his grans. Come back, Steve!

Rod (great manager, but why does he feel he needs to have his own thanks section on Maiden albums?
His family deserves it because all the time he's out with the band enjoying, biking, laughing Nicko's jokes and tasting Bruce's beers to aproove em later

Footage we will have already seen (plus some Rock in Rio 2019 song presented as an exclusive), some self-promotion from Rod (great manager, but why does he feel he needs to have his own thanks section on Maiden albums? That is pure megalomania!), and corny and completely unfunny jokes from Nicko.

I might be mistaken though...
At least one bit of footage not screened before (although probably on Youtube somewhere), a crowd-pleaser or three, some Eddie stuff, and a total bombshell like 'we might be playing Download next year boys and girls'.

Rod can take all the thanks and applause he likes, if he wasn't making the band money you would have stopped getting albums and tours years ago.

In case you’re wondered about me writing some more replies lately, that’s because I logged in with iPad Pro so can watch/listen the show in the background and I don’t have to go to the computer to check your replies and messages all the time.

Of the Maiden hour, I would hope them, maybe Rod give some really cryptic or Nicko to give even more clear hint of things to come (be it new album or anything) similar to what Bruce said on his book tour about the upcoming announcement of (then not yet known LOTB 3rd leg). Almost any footage that is not known or seen before is fine for me.

Rod can take all the thanks and applause he likes, if he wasn't making the band money you would have stopped getting albums and tours years ago.

Megalomaniac as far as I am concerned. Did Peter Grant get his own thank you section on Zeppelin‘a albums or any other great managers? I rest my case.

Maybe it's also that only two members of the band are PR-friendly. Nicko, and Bruce, when he isn't doing aircraft stuff or book tours or whatever.

Megalomaniac as far as I am concerned. Did Peter Grant get his own thank you section on Zeppelin‘a albums or any other great managers? I rest my case.

Not to my knowledge, there hasn’t been one like that.
I almost immediately thought that Grant is good example of one (when talking of these great managers with ego and ambition *I don’t know the exact words in english to describe him) who could have insisted in getting his own list for albums, same could have said of The Beatles and Brian Epstein.
If someone doesn’t know about Peter Grant, I don’t know if there is any certain official book but only the plenty ones written about Led Zeppelin.

Back